What is SaaS? Digital real estate. Recurring income.
I’ve spent 8 years working in Silicon Valley and 2 years trying to make money online.
During the start of the pandemic, I realized everything I learned was wrong.
- You don’t need VC funding to make your own tech startup.
- You don’t need a bunch of employees.
- You don’t need millions in capital.
- You don’t need to know how to code
- You don’t need to be technical to make a SaaS.
I realized that you could make a SaaS for only a few thousand dollars.
I started my SaaS journey during the pandemic.
I launched 4 SaaS Projects in 2020.
3 of them failed.
My 4th was a hit. $12K+ in the first month.