The Full Building Block Class – Jason Wong
The Full Building Block Class Information
Jason Wong’s Building Blocks program is highly recommended by e-commerce entrepreneurs for a reason: it has a proven framework to help you build a successful business.
Whether you want to start a brand for the first time or have been working on your brand for the past few years, this course will teach you how to build your own direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand from scratch. It takes you from coming up with your own profitable business idea to developing your product to marketing to scale.
The course may sound like a lot and you might be wondering: How much is the course? Who is Jason Wong? Will this course actually teach me how to build a business from start to finish?
Starting your own business can be intimidating and that’s why we’ve compiled a list of answers to any questions you may have so you can go into this class with confidence.
Why We Created the Building Blocks Course
The global e-commerce market size was valued at USD 9.09 trillion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027. There has never been a more opportune time to start your own brand.
The great thing about e-commerce businesses is that you can start and build them from anywhere as long as you have a computer and Wi-Fi. As long as you have your business idea, know how to source and create a great product, and who needs your product the most, you can start building a successful eCommerce brand. The best thing? It’s all taught in this program.
Building an eCommerce Business is Intimidating. We Want to Help With That.
Building a business can be confusing. First of all, the eCommerce space is filled with gurus repackaging outdated content to sell in their courses. Second of all resources are scattered all over the internet. There are so many steps and moving parts, not to mention the financial investment required to get your business off the ground and all this doesn’t even guarantee success.
The good thing is that building a business isn’t as hard as it seems. You just need the right framework.
That’s why we launched this Building Blocks class, so you know what to do at each step of your business. Not only will you be knowledgeable about all parts of your business, but you will also understand what it takes to grow your business.
5 Things Holding You Back From Starting Your Business
We’re here to give you all the tools you need to launch your brand and we’ve used this framework over and over to build multiple successful businesses.
However, you might have some hesitations that have been holding you back for a while. Here are some reasons why you might have not started yet and why you should start now:
- You’re scared to fail – It’s normal to fear failure and you will fail at things, but failure is the fastest way to learn and grow. Rather than fearing the inevitable, use failure as an opportunity to fuel your business’s growth.
- You don’t have the skills/knowledge – Everyone has to start somewhere. You do research online about the specific skills and knowledge you want to develop or join Building Blocks that encompasses the whole process of building a brand.
- You don’t have time – Everyone gets busy and only has 24 hours in a day. It might be hard to immediately jump into dedicating 4 hours a day into your business, so my suggestion is start small. As you learn and develop a better understanding of what you need to do for your business, allocate more time to your business.
- There’s too much competition – There will always be competition, but products can always improve. Rather than focusing on what makes you the same as others, focus on what makes you different.
- You don’t have enough money – Starting a business will always have its expenses, but you don’t need to start big. Start at a size you can financially support and then scale up as your business grows.
Who is Jason Wong and Why Is He A Credible Instructor?
Jason Wong is a serial entrepreneur who has been in the ecommerce space for 8 years. His resume includes:
- Started his first 7-figure eCommerce brand at 16
- Amassing an audience of 32 million followers across dozens of social media properties
- Building multi-million dollar consumer brands such as Doe Lashes, Holy Meme Bible, Dank Tank as well as the supply-chain and logistics company Saucehaus
- Teaching as course instructor on Shopify’s learning platform
- Consulting for Fortune 500 companies on building their eCommerce infrastructure and operations
However, the most impressive part is he’s compiled all of his learnings from 8 years of experiences into a simple straightforward proven framework called Building Blocks.