Learn exactly how I’ve used aged domains to build content sites with 6 & 7-figure valuations
What’s in the course?
- Detailed videos covering the best scenarios to use aged domains, where to find aged domains, due diligence, and much more
- Includes 5+ real-life case studies, where I cover the theory/plan, the implementation, and the results
Why do I need it?
- Maybe you’ve heard of success with aged domains, but did you know that most are failures?
- With this, you will get a deep dive into the concepts, processes, and mindset to fine-tune your aged domain strategy
How do I get it?
- This is a video-based course with 4+ hours of recordings
- Get access to the video course for one-time payment: Full access
What’s Covered In The Aged Domain Course?
This course is 12+ years of experience boiled down into actionable and organized videos. No fluff. Actionable content guaranteed.
- Concept of using aged domains
- Good vs bad uses cases
- 3 strategies of using aged domains
- Frameworks for 301 redirects
- How to find aged domains (marketplaces, auctions, etc.)
- How to perform due diligence
- Red flags you should be aware of
- 5 successful uses of aged domains (case studies)
- Failed sites on aged domains
Who is this course for?
This course is both for beginners and experts.
For beginners, the course will walk you through the beginning concepts all the way to aged domain implementation. You will learn the terminology, where to find sites to buy, how to do due diligence and valuations, and more.
For experts, this course can act as a standardized framework for you to systematically use aged domains to build a portfolio.
In addition, both beginners and experts will find immense value in the live aged domain due diligence videos.