Video Creators Information
Everything you need to know to plan, film, edit and market videos to grow your income and impact online.
Making profitable and professional videos for your online business takes the right kind of experience, knowledge and strategy.
The process of planning, creating and actually publishing videos is difficult – from knowing what to say, to setting up the camera, light, audio and then editing it in a way so you’re happy with the final product!
Let alone done intentionally so you can actually look amazing and make money with it.
Whether you’re brand new (a bit overwhelmed) or experience and looking to level up your marketing approach to get even more amazing results, I’ll share exactly what I’ve learned over the past years making hundreds of videos for many clients like Princess Cruises, Teachable, U.S. Marines Corp., Run Like Clockwork and more.
Walking you through the exact process I use for these clients.
I believe everyone (especially you!) has a unique message to share with the world (to sell your product or service).
The best way to share you message is with video.
And you have what it takes to learn the art and science behind making effective videos – with the right approach to learning, tools, and coaching.
And that’s exactly what you’ll get inside this course.
VIDEO CREATORS Includes…
- Story Supply: Brand Messaging, Marketing and Storytelling Training and Resources
- Video Production: getting started with the right kind of equipment and how to use it for camera, lighting and audio solutions.
- Video Editing: step-by-step editing workflow in adobe premiere pro and how to customize it for every social media channel.
- Video Promotion
- Video Critique Training: So you can see the little details of what creators do right and wrong when creating videos so you can create even better videos for yourself.
- Sample Video Strategies And Case Studies: So you can have guidance and know-how with what to do based on what others are doing right!
Here’s what you’ll get in Video Creators
- Welcome to VIDEO CREATORS! >Watch this first. (5:31)
- Course Downloads
- The Content Supply Process (28:26)
- Story Supply™: Brand Messaging
- Video Fundamentals (11:18)
- Video Strategy (19:03)
- Video Workflow (18:44)
- Content Team (4:34)
- Video Resources (4:57)
- Video Gear Solutions (16:03)
- Video Review and Collaboration in Frame.io [coming soon]
- Music Licensing (4:42)
- Stock Licensing (4:14)
- Video Production [Choosing a Camera] (5:08)
- Lighting Your Videos (10:04)
- Record Quality Audio [Microphones] (5:40)
- How To Use A Teleprompter (10:31)
- Planning B-Roll and Storyboards (3:06)
- Design Your Video Studio (9:55)
- On-Camera Skills (12:37)
- Getting started with Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro (17:20)
- Add Captions To Videos In Adobe Premiere Pro (10:51)
- Video Repurposing (58:02)
- Color Correction (7:36)
- Audio Effects and Transitions (9:16)
- Video Editing Strategy (14:13)
- Creating Video Titles (13:35)
- Facebook Video Editing (30:00)
- Video Review and Collaboration with Frame.io (4:41)
- Instagram Video Editing (11:46)
- Keyboard Shortcuts (5:29)
- Sales Funnel Video Editing (20:37)
- Online Course Video Editing (16:25)
- Video Design (4:47)
- Video Optimization (8:08)
- Video Editing Workflow (13:20)
- YouTube Video Editing (17:19)
- Publishing Strategies (Organic) (5:13)
- Marketing Strategies (Paid) (3:35)
- Wrap Up + Final Thoughts (1:41)
Dallin Nead has been creating videos and marketing campaigns for 10+ years, serving many brands like Princess Cruises, U.S. Marine Corp., Teachable, Run Like Clockwork – using proven models to get amazing results. Producing different video styles for documentaries, live events, online courses, social media ads and more. He runs a video marketing agency called Content Supply in Los Angeles, CA and teaches video production and marketing.
More courses from the same author: Dallin Nead
Salepage: Video Creators – Dallin Nead