Verne Harnish – Scaling Up Master Business Course 2.0
About Course Creator
Verne Harnish is the Founder of the world-renowned Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), with over 14,000 members worldwide, and chaired for fifteen years EO’s premiere CEO program, the “Birthing of Giants” held at MIT, a program in which he still teaches today. Founder and CEO of Scaling Up, a global executive education and coaching company with over 180 partners on six continents, Verne has spent the past three decades helping companies scaleup.
He’s the author of the bestseller Mastering the Rockefeller Habits which is translated into 9 languages; and along with the editors of Fortune, authored “The Greatest Business Decisions of All Times” for which Jim Collins wrote the foreword. His latest book Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) has won eight major international book awards including the prestigious International Book Award for Best General Business book.
Verne also chairs the annual ScaleUp Summits in collaboration with Bloomberg and serves on several boards including chair of The Riordan Clinic; co-founder and chair of Geoversity; and board member of the Million Dollar Women’s movement. A private investor in many scaleups, Verne enjoys piano, tennis, and magic as a card- carrying member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians..
Why Scaling Up Master Business Course 2.0?
- It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top.
- Scaling up your business is hard — and often counterproductive. It makes it even more frustrating to do it without professional guidance and support, but not every business can afford established coaches and consultants.
- For years it’s been our mission to help mid-market organizations scale up rapidly, and methodically but without drama. We are using technology and virtual classrooms to bring the world’s top methodologies and coaches to business leaders who are not afraid of the work that comes with change.
- That’s why, as a result of collaboration between Verne Harnish and The Growth Institute, you can now access the famous Scaling Up methodology in the form of an interactive Master Business Course.
- This methodology has already been successfully used by more than 70,000 organizations around the globe — many of which scaled to $1 billion and beyond.
4 Key Areas Of The Scaling Up Methodology
- You’ll boost your employee and shareholder productivity, engagement, and ownership to get more freedom and enjoy the ride.
- You’ll build your one-page strategic plan to get everyone on the same page so you can drive revenue growth and dominate your industry
- You’ll optimize your processes so that they run without drama, drive profitability, and reduce your time spent in the business.
- Growth sucks cash! You’ll build the systems needed so you have the cash you need to scale.
Who It Is For?
It’s for founders, CEOs, top executives and leaders of nonprofit organizations who:
- Are looking to develop an industry dominating strategy, so they can exponentially grow their businesses and impact their community.
- Believe employee leadership development is a better option than replacement.
- Want to connect with top industry thought leaders teaching their research-proven methodologies and processes.
- Have the motivation to learn and implement the latest methods for scaling up their businesses and synchronizing the organizations they lead.
- Need a flexible curriculum that can be integrated into the rhythm of their busy schedules.
- Are driven to turn learning into real-time collaboration and real-world application.
More courses from the same author: Verne Harnish