Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master
Broke college kid starts writing for one of the biggest supplement companies in the industry.
This is for everybody who hates waking up to an alarm clock, commute, regular 9-5, and wants true financial freedom.
Let me introduce Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master. Inside you’ll find:
- How to do market research on steroids: I’ll show you can conduct market research for any audience in any niche in under 9 minutes. This means finding their inner & unspoken desires and pains – the golden nugget when it comes to writing copy. You’ll know what makes them tick.
- An easy way to write killer copy for the niche you have 0 interest in: I had to write copy for the most brutal niches. I still wrote a masterpiece and inside I’ll show you how I did it.
- EXPLAINED-IN-DETAIL: A-list copywriter Eugene Schwartz’s concept 90% of copywriters aren’t aware of.
- What are markets & submarkets and which niche to choose to almost guarantee success. Most rookie copywriters fail because they choose a niche where copywriting can’t be applied.
- How to make market research do itself: Using a very popular website that is free to use and where you can find any niche you image. It takes less than 3 minutes to do.
- How I let others do the research for me: An easy task you can do to avoid studying and understanding complex processes. This will blow the minds of copywriters who write for the health niche.
- A way to turn boring features into benefits your reader can’t resist: Yes features over benefits. Everybody is yapping about that. But how can you turn the boring features into desirable benefits – this is what they don’t tell you. Either because they don’t want you to know or they don’t understand it themselves.
- Principle Palpatine way to use emotions to your advantage: The same “dark” way I used to sell digital products, weight-loss products, and make my friends do things they would normally never have.
- See-in-action example of how to nail an advanced copywriting principle even if you’re a complete noob: Make skeleton dance is going to become a piece of cake once you see how it’s really done.
- An intro into human nature and how you can use it to corner your reader to buy your products: The darkest secrets of human nature – usually unspoken – revealed inside.
- An easy tweak you can make to your copy, to make your readers glued to your copy: This really is just a tweak that won’t take longer than 5mins.
- The step-by-step system to assemble the perfect copy: It doesn’t matter what type of copy you write – funnel copy, sales page, product page, emails… it will work for any format (inside DR marketing).
- Nowhere to be found headlines from one of the greatest copywriters Jay Abraham that brought millions in revenue. Straight from my headline swipe file, I use it for my copywriting clients to beat their current controls.
- Headline templates (fill in the blank) that work for 99% of the niches.
- My PUSH-PULL method to turn even the biggest haters of the product into raving fans.
- [Step-by-step] How to easily handle any objection with your copy.
- A weird method to combat writer’s block: You will forget what it’s like to not know what to write about.
Who needs Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master?
- The upcoming copywriters who struggle to weed out valuable information from the internet.
- Everybody who is starting an online business – especially Ecom, YouTube or Affiliate marketing, and Email list owners.
- People who want to make more money with affiliate marketing without changing anything but their copy.
- Are you a business owner and your copy just doesn’t convert? Give your writers this course.
- Do you want to manipulate your friends to do things that directly benefit you? With the sales principles, you can do just that.
- You’re a freelancer who wants to persuade people to work with you, even if you don’t have the experience, portfolio, or CV.
- You’re a cold email agency owner and want to generate better results for your clients.
- Or you’re just someone who wants to live a life on easy mode.
More courses from the same author: Van Vizovisek