Ultimate Guide to Ebook Writing Information
Create Your Own “Backup Income” with Legendary Copywriter Bob Bly’s Proven Strategy for Launching a Six-Figure Passive Income Stream Writing and Selling E-Books
This is Your Chance to be a Published Author and Earn High Profits from What You Write
This opportunity makes sense for 99% of the writers I know. Because this is what I hear from virtually every writer I talk to:
“I want to publish a book someday… I just don’t know where to start.”
If this is you, you’re smart to want to write a book. Along with the personal satisfaction and sense of completion, being a published author brings you a lot of extra benefits, like:
- Potential royalty payments if you publish with Kindle or other e-book distributors
- Full profit from the cover price if you publish your e-book in PDF format
- Recognition as an expert in your field
- A substantial boost in visibility, especially if you want to get your name out
- Enhanced credibility: Others will view you as an authority
- Admiration — after all, most people want to publish a book… but few actually go the distance
- Financial security thanks to the comfort that comes with having multiple income streams
After just the first session of Bob Bly’s Ultimate Guide to E-Book Writing Success: A Comprehensive Program to Writing and Selling E-Books for Profit, you’ll understand:
- 11 ways to find top-selling ideas and convert them into high-quality, profit-commanding e-books
- What to do to make the writing process easier so you’re assured of success
- How to take advantage of the biggest publisher of information in the U.S. and sell their material to your customers without paying this publisher a penny in fees or royalties
- The precise tone that sells like gangbusters in any e-book
- The classified “SAP” process you’ll want to go through before writing your e-book
- How to pick e-book topics that keep selling for years and years (so you continue to profit from multiple e-book selling channels long after the launch of each project!)
- The secret “hierarchy” you’ll want to follow when writing your e-books so every reader is impressed
- When it’s okay to suggest websites within an e-book (and when it makes you look bad)
- How often you need to update your e-book (if at all)
- The 5 most common e-book writing mistakes — and how to avoid them
After this first hour, you’ll be well on the road to e-book publishing success.
But Bob doesn’t stop there. Beyond taking you by the hand to help you craft and sell a top-earning e-book, in Session 2 he introduces you to even more ways you can profit — with very little effort on your part! Bob explains:
- Where to sell your e-book (and which places are best)
- How you can profit from an e-book without writing a thing
- 6 writing tricks of the trade — including the little-known “gist” test
- How to repurpose work you’ve already been paid for and make money from it over and over again as an e-book
- How to get other writers to do the work for you — for no charge!
- Why the year 1923 could open the gates to major e-book profits for you
- Why your hard drive might hold untapped profit potential
- 4 levels of content hierarchy you must know if you want to succeed in this business
- How to get hired as a professional e-book writer, including how to get recommended and referred out to high-paying clients
Here’s what you’ll get in Ultimate Guide to Ebook Writing
Multiple Streams of Income: Foolproof Protection from Financially Lean Times
With Bob’s program, you get REAL answers to launching that new income stream and getting your book promoted and sold.
Bob never talks about things “in theory.” Instead, he gives specifics that make every step of your journey to e-book writing profits easy, detailed, and clear. This includes explaining
- The single most important decision you’ll make before launching your e-book business
- 5 things you need to create to sell your e-book (once you do these things, your workload shrinks while your cash reward grows)
- How to set up your e-book business so you make money while you sleep — literally
- What e-book tasks you should do yourself and what you should always outsource
- Where to find website designers capable of putting together a rapid selling machine for pennies on the dollar
- How to prevent e-book piracy
- When to offer bonus content inside your e-book and why you’d want to bother
- When to hire other writers to write your e-book — even if you’re a writer yourself
- The secret conversion-rate formula you MUST know to help your buyer take action
The entire program is packed with helpful resources and links to Bob’s choice recommendations for all those little things that might normally stop you in your tracks — things like where to go for website hosting, what kind of shopping cart to choose, and other specific, highly technical issues that become a breeze with his advice.
Bob’s e-book writing techniques and sales strategies mean you can finally stop trading time for money. With minimal start-up costs, no inventory, no storage, and no fulfillment expenses, you’ll be blown away by how easy it is to put together this money-making plan — which also means you’ll firmly establish your place in the world as a profitable book author.
In Bob Bly’s Ultimate Guide to E-Book Writing Success: A Comprehensive Program to Writing and Selling E-Books for Profit, Bob takes you by the hand and shows you how to come up with an initial, profitable idea… then walks you through the writing process… then guides you through publishing your book. He even shares tips on collecting payment. And he addresses minor (but still important) concerns like copyright information and whether you need an ISBN number.
But that’s not all. Bob also reveals how to promote your e-book in the easiest, most rewarding way possible. This means he shares his own personal email marketing strategy, boiled down into simple action steps. Things like:
- How to use a “free-on-free squeeze page” to promote your e-book — for free
- 12 additional products you can profit from beyond e-books
- How to promote your e-book with nothing but emails
- A password-protected FREE resource with everything you need to know to build a top-performing landing page
- Bob Bly’s exact formatting specifications for his e-zine of 65,000 subscribers — which he invites you to copy (no thinking required!)
- How to use keywords to rev up your sales, and where to find the strongest ones
- A simple way to figure out which email subject lines will bring you an avalanche of sales
BOB BLY is an independent copywriter and consultant with four decades of experience in business-to-business, high-tech, industrial, and direct marketing.
He has written copy for over 100 clients including Network Solutions, ITT Fluid Technology, Medical Economics, Intuit, Business & Legal Reports, and Brooklyn Union Gas … and has won numerous industry awards.
Bob is the author of 100 published books including The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Direct Marketing (Alpha Books) and The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt & Co.). His articles have appeared in numerous publications such as DM News, Writer’s Digest, mtrak Express, Cosmopolitan, Inside Direct Mail, and Bits & Pieces for Salespeople.
A master of getting clients and business-building, Bob is extremely generous in sharing his expertise with aspiring copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs. To date he has hired at least a dozen AWAI members to help him in his own publishing ventures.
Bob is always a top-rated speaker at any event, offering entertaining and informative presentations on many different aspects of direct marketing.
More courses from the same author: Bob Bly