The Templates: Over 500 Viral Tweet Templates, Thread Starters and Sales Tweets That Always Work
Get Triple-Digit Likes and Double-Digit Retweets – PER TWEET(Even After The 2021 Algorithm Changes)
Introducing The Templates:
Over 500 viral tweet templates, thread starters and sales tweets that just catch fire.
The Algorithm Hates You
And there’s 5 reasons why:
- You don’t have pronouns in your bio
- You’re based
- You’re probably right wing
- You’re a creator, not a consumer
- You’re here to make connections and money (more on this below)
AKA you’re not Twitter’s puppet.
- It’s not because you don’t comment 82 times a day.
- It’s not because your followers don’t like you anymore.
- It’s because (and you might not want to hear this)
- You’re probably tagged with a big fat mark that says shadowbanned.
- (Ever noticed how your engagement is significantly lower since the elections?)
The Ruthless Cycle
- One day an account is all over your feed. Hundred likes. Dozens of retweets. Killing it.
- Then their engagement goes down a bit.
- Until one day you randomly stop seeing their tweets.
- Then you forget about them.
- Just like that. Poof. Gone.
- It happens too often (might have even happened to you). Especially if you didn’t adapt to the new algo changes.
You know it better than anyone, because you’ve experienced it:
- It’s that same algo that allows bigger accounts to tweet the most basic sh*t and crank numbers like these:
- While you can’t seem to crack 5 likes in 10 minutes.
- That same algo that gives you worse engagement today than what it gave you 3 months ago with LESS followers.
- And keeps you stuck in a what-am-I-doing-wrong cycle (for now at least)
- The game is rigged. No doubt about it.
- So how do we rig it in your favor?
Let’s talk Twitter:
- Bigger Accounts Know Something You Don’t
- Bigger accounts are not better than you, they’ve just done this for longer
- But they do have one unfair advantage:
- It took these big accounts months (some, like Ed, years) of constantly overloading their dopamine receptors with tens of thousands of tweets
- To get to the point where they UNCONSCIOUSLY use them EVEN if they’re not aware of it
No wonder their engagement constantly kicks ass:
- They have a mental library of viral data helping them out every time they write…
- Use Your Brain, Not Your Hands
Have you ever read a great tweet and immediately got an idea for another one?
- Then it goes viral and then you’re like “wtf…”
- That’s not a coincidence.
- You unconsciously used Pattern Recognition, a survival technique that’s been around for tens of thousands of years.
- See, you didn’t write that tweet,
- Your BRAIN did.
- Now imagine that times 1,000.
- Imagine what would happen if you exposed your 2.5 million gigabytes of brainpower (seriously, that’s how much you have)
- To every single viral tweet your niche has ever produced,
- And let your BRAIN do the tweeting for you
- How much better would your engagement be if we could just replicate that process that’s already in you?
More courses from the same author: The Templates