The Profitable Programmer Course 2.0 Information
A 16-week Program That Helps You Break Out Of Your 9-5, Gives You The Freedom To Work From Wherever You Want, And Ultimately Puts You On The Path To Go From Zero To 6-figures As A Python Freelancer.
What if you could look at a blank page in sublime text without feeling crippled and frustrated thinking “Ugh. I don’t even know where to start”?
What if you could look at a blank screen and knew EXACTLY what to do to START and FINISH your next project from scratch?
What if you had clients who you charge what you’re worth by building full-stack web applications because they see you as a trusted advisor who knows what they need & why they need it and not just some hired-gun freelancer who they hired because you had the lowest prices.
Introducing The Profitable Programmer Course 2
Finally, a system that shows you how to become a python full-stack developer and use those skills to charge what you’re worth. Even if you’ve never written a line of code…
What if you could have the confidence of a highly skilled python developer that’s irreplaceable? The freedom to choose your own hours? And the ability to charge what you’re worth?
Here’s what you’ll get in The Profitable Programmer Course 2.0
- Week 0: The Mindset of Highly Successful Developers – The first week we are gonna cover all the big picture things you need to know to become a badass developer
- Week 1: Python Crash Course – We’ll cover all the python fundamentals. This will be the building blocks for developing python web apps
- Week 2: Your Python Freelancer Portfolio Web App – I’ll give you your python freelancer portfolio & show you how to put it online so anyone in the world can see it! We use Python + Flask + Heroku.
- Week 3: Full-Stack Todo List Web App with Python (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build a Todo List app in Python + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 4: Python DJANGO Full-Stack Movie Web App We’ll build a full C.R.U.D enabled app with a database & deploy it online
- Week 5: Local Development – You’ll learn how to develop web apps on your own computer so when the internet dies or you’re in a jungle… You can still code.
- Week 6: How to Start Getting Python Coaching Clients – This week we’ll focus on you starting to earn an income from coding with the knowledge you currently have. You’ll be improving your skill, learning how to work with clients, earning an income, and adding more experience to your portfolio.
- Week 7: HTML5 + Bootstrap 4 – Learn the building blocks of websites & their design
- Week 8: How to Style Your Apps with CSS3 – You’ll learn how to style your apps & make them look DELICIOUS
- Week 10: Ultimate Environment for Python Dev with Pycharm – I’ll show you how to leverage the best code editor on the planet for Python & how it can 10x your productivity as a developer
- Week 11: Django Crash Course – You’ll be a Django ninja when you’re done with this module… Admin, views, forms, models, & user authentication will be a joke for you.
- Week 12: Git Version Control + Github – You’ll learn how to version control your app so you can put it in a time machine. If something goes bad, you can always travel back in time. This is a highly sought after skill no matter what language you’re a developer in.
- Week 13: Python Django Blogging App (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build your blog + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 14: Python Developer’s Guide to LinkedIn, Github, & FB – I’ll show you how to leverage social media as a python developer to get recruiters to hit you up on autopilot.
- Week 15: Profit with Python (Freelance/Developer)
Rafeh Qazi, also known by his online YouTube alias as “Clever Programmer”, is an Pakistani YouTuber who uploads a wide variety of educational videos. His videos focus in giving out programming tips and tricks that intend to improve the coding skills of the viewers. He is currently residing in the Los Angeles, California, United States
More courses from the same author: Rafeh Qazi