The Life Coach School Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping
Introducing… Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping.
(Entre-Bookkeeping for short.)
- Entre-Bookkeeping gets you more money. Period.
- Are you relying on your bookkeeper to know Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping? (They most likely don’t.)
- Are you doing your bookkeeping yourself? (Then you MUST learn Entre-Bookkeeping.)
- Bookkeeping done our way is an art and a science.
Let’s break it down.
- Bookkeeping is done for accounting. (This is the more boring part.)
- Accounting is what we do to “count” the money we have already made.
- It’s what we use to determine our profit and how much we owe in taxes. (Important, but not very fun.)
can also be used for…FINANCE.
- Planning for and making more money.
- If accounting is about counting the money we have already made…
- Finance is how we plan and budget for the future.
- It doesn’t matter how small your business is, you should always be doing both.
- Most bookkeeping only does the first half.
- Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping introduces you to the second half.
- We have used it to more than double our income every year.
We run two types of reports in Entre-Bookkeeping:
1. Lag Reports
2. Lead Reports
- Lag reports are the reports you need to do your taxes.
- They include Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet.
- These reports let us know what happened last month and last year and for the entire history of your company.
- (We teach you about these in the Entre-Bookkeeping class because all business owners should understand them, but they aren’t the best part of the course.)
Lead reports are the reports that make you money.
- These are the reports that most bookkeepers aren’t trained to do because they aren’t standard procedure for most companies.
These reports include:
- The Lead Marketing Report
- The Lead Profit Report
- In these reports you make decisions on how to spend your money, how to invest in your business, and how to focus your energy to bring in more profit.
- These reports make next steps clear and measurable.
- It takes away a ton of uncertainty, confusion and overwhelm.
- You know exactly what you need to do and by when.
- In a minute, you can listen in on a conversation I had with Mark based on a Lead Report. (We recorded this video in my house a few weeks ago.)
Get The Life Coach School Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping on Ibusinesscourse