The Influencer Marketing Blueprint – Standard (Course Videos Only) Information
Influencer marketing is the promotion of a brand’s products or services by a popular user or public figure on media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube. These influencers are trusted or knowledgeable figures in a niche community with a loyal follower base, and followers who identify with or trust their opinion will likely want to purchase the brand. Influencers might sell their own merchandise directly through their platform or will leverage their audience to promote other brands.
In this 7 module program, we’ll give you everything you need to know, including:
- The way to win organically: product seeding
- How to analyze an Influencer’s ability to create “selling” content and how to test their “authenticity”
- How to find, choose, and reach out to the right influencers for your brand
- Critical things to include in your influencer contracts and creative briefs
- How to source and create influencer generated content
- The difference between organic posting and influencer whitelisting
- A step by step method of implementing influencer content into your Facebook Ad account
Here’s what you’ll get in The Influencer Marketing Blueprint – Standard (Course Videos Only)
How Do I Start In Influencer Marketing?
- Product seeding is the foundation of ALL influencer Marketing. If that’s true, how you go about building that foundation is very important. Welcome to the beginning of our influencer blueprint.
- What Is Product Seeding?
- Seeding Is Your First Impression
- Building A Core Community – How To Break Into A Category
- Who To Seed & How To Know They Are The Right Fit
- How To Get An Influencer’s Address
- How To Create An Unboxing Experience
- MightyScout – How To Track Organic Posting From Seeding
- How To Take The Next Steps With Your Influencers
Influencer Strategy 101
- Who, Where, and How do I pick influencers? How you do this will determine what influencers you choose and ultimately, the ROI you receive.
- How Influencer Marketing Can Go Wrong
- Micro, Macro, Celebrity? Who Should I Pick?
- Philosophy Of Influencers – How To View Them
- How To Find Influencers – What Tools Are There?
- How To Analyze An Influencer – The Authentic Test
- Inside My Mind – What Influencers I’d Pick Based On Industry
Best Practices To Ensure Success
- You can have the best strategies and influencers in the world but if you don’t know how to do these lessons well, you could end up not getting what you want or in a legal battle. This section is the actual day-to-day work and process of influencer marketing.
- Negotiation, contracting, and pricing for influencers.
- How To Outreach To An Influencer (For Contracting)
- 4 Guidelines To Negotiate Effectively
- Influencer Pricing – What Do I Pay Them?
- 3 Critical Things To Include In Your Influencer Contracts
- How To Draft A Creative Brief
- Recap & Intro To Taylor
Influencer Generated Content
- Introduction to Influencer Generated Content (IGC)
- IGC Creation Best Practices
- Creating A Customer Journey
- How To Implement IGC Ad Creative
- Measuring IGC Performance
- IGC Performance-Based Deals
Influencer Organic Social Posts Vs. Influencer Whitelisting (Sponsored Ads)
- Comparing Reach, Engagement, & Frequency
- Comparing The Customer Journey
- Comparing Costs & Return on Investment
- Comparing Visible Metrics of a Macro Influencer Activation
Set Up & Scale Influencer Paid Media Funnels
- Influencer Whitelisting Account Set Up
- How To Have Influencers Grant Whitelisting Access (Step-By-Step Guide) Part 1
- How To Have Influencers Grant Whitelisting Access (Step-By-Step Guide) Part 2
- Building Influencer Audiences to Target
- Influencer Lookalike Audiences
- Influencer Whitelisting Full Funnel Buildout
- Macro & Micro Influencer Paid Media Funnel
- Budgeting Influencer Whitelisting Ad Spend
- How to Write Influencer Whitelisting Ad Copy
- Influencers As Customer Service Reps Via Whitelisting
- Influencer Whitelisting: Who’s Better? Macro or Micro Influencers?
Who is The Influencer Marketing Blueprint – Standard (Course Videos Only) course for?
This course is for anyone who’s looking for a hands-on and pragmatic approach to kickstart and grow within influencer marketing:
- Startup Entrepreneurs
- Marketing Directors, Managers, and their teams
- Influencer Marketing Specialists
- Brand Owners
- And yes, even Influencers too!
More courses from the same author: Kynship Co