The Growth Blueprint For Freelancers Information
The Blueprint is a 6-week business accelerator that helps coaches, freelancers, and independent entrepreneurs close more ideal clients easily and comfortably
You don’t have to suffer to succeed (or feel like you are not authentic)
There is a better way.
The secret is to realize that sales are NOT a dirty word. In fact, most people don’t even understand what sales truly is.
Here’s the truth: Sales is a service.
You are a problem solver that helps your clients overcome obstacles and achieve their goals with your service.
THAT’S what real sales is. Not half-truth promises and fast-talking garbage.
And the best part…
You don’t need to do this alone.
There’s a blueprint for success
- Get ideal clients reaching out to YOU.
- Feel CONFIDENT on calls with potential clients.
- Easily scope out HUGE PROJECTS so you always have to pay work.
- CHOOSE the clients you want to work with.
- Only do the WORK YOU WANT TO do.
I built a blueprint from scratch that makes scaling to $10,000, $15,000, or $20,000 per month comfortable and attainable while having more control over time, work, and clients
It’s already helped hundreds of coaches, freelancers, and independent entrepreneurs grow on their terms (with confidence).
Introducing The Blueprint
The Blueprint for freelancers, coaches, and entrepreneurs is filled with proven systems, scripts, and templates that help independent entrepreneurs, coaches, and freelancers find ideal clients, only do the work you want to do and have total control over your schedule as an independent entrepreneur. In just 6 weeks, you’ll have the resources, frameworks, and live support necessary to easily and rapidly scale to 6-figure revenues.
- LEARN THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SUCCESS FOR INDEPENDENT ENTREPRENEURS: Realize that you are a problem solver and solution provider for your clients and learn the only three things that matter when it comes to attracting closing ideal clients.
- MARKETING, POSITIONING, AND FUNNEL CREATION TO ATTRACT IDEAL CLIENTS (ORGANICALLY): Get ideal clients knocking your (digital) door down, asking to work with you at any price.
- UNEARTH THE SECRET WEAPON TO CLOSING MASSIVE DEALS QUICKLY: Three strategies for making calls with potential clients easy, comfortable, and stupidly effective.
- GET THE RIGHT TOOLS IN PLACE TO SAVE YOU TIME SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH: Build assets within your business that do the heavy lifting for you.
- GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WITH LIVE SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY: You are not alone in this journey. Get personal support from me and from a community of like-minded independent entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn in the program
This 6-week intensive course will give you all the tools you need to succeed
Week 1: The Mindsets and Behaviors of Success
Success is in your grasp. Know that. In week 1, we’re focusing on sales psychology and understanding what sales is really about and what actually sells. We’ll talk about the musts of personal branding and wrap up with the only 3 things you need to remember when it comes to attracting and closing ideal clients.
Week 2: Introduction to Tools to Support Your Success
You are a force to be reckoned with – but that doesn’t mean you need to do every single thing yourself. In week two, we’ll go over six key technologies that will save you hours per week of administrative nonsense. Then we’ll talk about how to understand your ideal clients in 10 minutes or less and introduce The Wave, your power tool for bringing humanity back into the process of offering your services to potential clients.
Week 3: Secret Weapons for Closing Massive ($10k+) Deals Quickly
This week, we are getting specific on how to get to know prospects quickly and turn it into a massive ($10k+ deal) using The Wave. Then we’re covering how to show that you care about your potential clients and two ways to scope deals that make everyone feel comfortable and ready to go. Finally, we’ll talk about the seven most common client objections you might hear and the 14 most common client red flags to avoid.
Week 4: Closing + Proposals
This is the pivotal moment where we turn prospects into clients. The best part? It’s just a continuation of the comfortable, easy, human way we’ve already talked about selling. You can keep being your amazing, caring self, with no gimmicks required. We’ll cover strategies for ensuring everyone’s time is respected, we’ll talk about the ingredients of a great proposal, and then we’ll talk about how to write proposals that people quickly say YES to.
Week 5: Social Media Marketing, Personal Positioning, and Client Funnel Creation
Alrighty, so you know how to identify problems and become the solution a client needs. But what about attracting them to your door? That’s what this week is all about. We’ll cover 15+ different strategies for getting opportunities to come to you across social media marketing, content marketing, community building, growth hacking, and more. We’ll also talk about supercharging your personal brand so anyone looking for you can easily find you. Then we’ll go over the foundations of creating wildly profitable partnerships that bring the ideal to you on a consistent basis with little to no effort.
Week 6: Contracts + Accepting the Right Clients
One of the true secrets to success in independent entrepreneurship, freelancing, and coaching is how you protect your time and energy. When you avoid bad-fit clients, you save time to focus on more profitable clients. When you have strong contracts, you and your clients are more protected. This week, we’re covering how to identify and avoid bad-fit clients, then talking about the 18 clauses you need in your client contracts (with templates and examples!).
Here’s what you’ll get in The Growth Blueprint For Freelancers
- Live Q&A calls to answer any questions or provide specific advice
- A supportive community of like-minded independent entrepreneurs to help you in your journey
- 6 weeks of programming with 15+ video lessons to teach you, step-by-step, how to successfully attract – and close – great clients
- 15+ client attraction strategies you can start using instantly to bring in new clients
- 30+ templates, scripts, toolkits, and downloadable resources
- Sales scripts for entire calls that you can start using immediately
- Strategies + scripts to help you overcome objections and hurdles on your sales calls
- Proven proposal email templates you can start using immediately to close more deals
- In-depth guides on inbound marketing for independent entrepreneurs, coaches, and freelancers
Who is The Growth Blueprint For Freelancers Course for?
Independent entrepreneurs, freelancers, and coaches who want to grow rapidly and earn 6-figures (or more) while having total control over their clients, schedule, and the work they do.
Getting more ideal clients and making a difference in their lives was my path to freedom. Let’s make it yours, too.
Hello! Stefan, creator of The Blueprint here. I’m so excited and pleased to go on this journey to success with you.
I started my independent business because I was sick of the 9-5 feeling unfulfilled and worn out by my job… I wanted a career with meaning and purpose that would give me free time and financial freedom.
I fell in love with the time, location, and money freedom that being an entrepreneur gave me, and I was hooked.
Over the years, I built a variety of systems that helped me 4x my revenue (to a healthy 6-figures) while working about 25 hours per week while traveling all around the world. I eliminated unpaid admin work, learned how to identify (and “fire”) bad clients, and how to raise my rates without my clients batting an eye.
I get to live and work wherever I want while earning 6-figures. I’m even renovating a 7-bedroom Victorian mansion, paid for with income from my business.
Now I help freelancers, coaches, and independent entrepreneurs like you build a business that works for YOU: only working with ideal clients, charging what you are worth, and using your business to build the life of your dreams.
I’ve helped entrepreneurs build consistent 5-figure months and 6-figure years rapidly with the Blueprint, and I know I can help you, too.
More courses from the same author: Stefan Palios