Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank sheet?
Struggling to find the right words to sell without feeling sleazy?
You’re not alone.
Persuasive writing is probably one of the most precious skills anyone in business can possess.
But at school, we’ve not learned the art of persuasion. We’ve not learned how to write compelling content. We’ve not learned how to sell without feeling pushy.
And that’s exactly what this course helps you to do—you learn how to engage and attract your ideal customers, and how to win more business.
What you’ll get:
The Enchanting Copywriting course includes:
- 32 illustrated videos and transcripts that teach you copywriting techniques one by one—plus cheat sheets for quick reference
- 31 activities (with 60+ examples) that test your newly acquired knowledge and help you fine-tune your copy X-ray skills, so you know how to evaluate and improve copy
- 3 handy templates and 8 annotated examples that show how to structure your sales page, whether it’s a service page, a product description, a book or course page
+ 4 free bonuses:
- Companion email series: Receive reminders on essential copywriting tricks, get re-inspired to dip back into the course, and feel supported throughout the course.
- Recorded Q&A Webinar (59 mins): Get answers on the most common copywriting questions, and learn how to apply your copywriting skills to emails and blog posts.
- Recorded Copywriting Workshop (66 mins): See how I fix sales pages from fellow students, and learn how to make your page more persuasive so you can sell more.
- A peek-behind-the-scenes: This is a full case study showing you how I wrote this sales page, step by step.
The course is self-paced, so you can learn at a pace that works for you, and you get life-time access.
The course comes with an online learning outline where you can tick off the videos you’ve watched and the activities you’ve completed so it’s easy to keep track and hold yourself accountable.
Learning how to write sales copy is easier than you might think …
The problem is most books and courses only teach you the theory of copywriting.
They don’t demonstrate the copywriting process. They don’t teach you the practical skills and confidence to write copy. They may show you good copywriting examples but they don’t show you bad examples so you don’t learn how to turn so-so copy into persuasive copy that sells.
This course is different …
This is no ordinary copywriting course …
This course is based on my personal experience coaching both non-writers and writers to write their own copy from scratch.
You’ll learn the practical skills to become a confident copywriter—even if you think you’re no good with words:
Learn copywriting techniques one by one
- Short video tutorials (+ transcripts) show how to implement copywriting techniques
Sharpen your copy ‘X-ray’ skills
- 31 activities teach you how to evaluate and improve any sales copy (including your own)
Structure a sales page like a pro
- Templates, annotated examples, and detailed instructions demonstrate how to captivate web visitors and how to nudge them to buy
Follow a pain-free copywriting process
- Checklists and a detailed case study give you the confidence to produce a non-icky page that sells
This course helps you get unstuck, avoid common copywriting mistakes, and adopt a relaxed approach to selling and marketing.
The Enchanting Copywriting course: Part I
In the first part of the course, you learn the 4 essential persuasion techniques.
1. Tap into customers’ desires
- Learn the Sunshine Method to writing non-icky sales copy that sells
- Present your customers as the hero in your sales story so their desire to hire you or to buy your product increases
2. Demonstrate the value of your offer
- Balance features and benefits to maximize your persuasiveness (without overpromising)
- Use 3 proven methods to communicate your competitive advantage so you can stop competing on price and charge more
3. Instill trust
- Apply the persuasive power of specificity so readers trust your sales story
- Use 3 types of testimonials as proof (most copywriters get this wrong)
- Avoid the types of words that can undermine your trustworthiness
4. Remove barriers
- Quash 4 different types of objections that may torpedo your sales
- Learn how to frame your pricing so people believe your offer is worth its price and press the Buy button more keenly
The Enchanting Copywriting course: Part II
The second part of this course gives you the tools to compose your sales page so you can communicate your marketing messages clearly.
What you’ll get:
- 3 templates demonstrate how to structure sales pages for products, services, and courses & books
- 8 annotated examples show you how the templates work—and how sales pages tap into desires, demonstrate value, overcome barriers, and build trust
- Detailed guidance on the 6 sections of a sales page so you know exactly what to include:
- The 4W approach to writing headlines and subheadings that captivate new web visitors
- How to write an opening that engages readers emotionally
- How to write heroic bullet points that communicate a ton of persuasive arguments (plus how to use curiosity to get more people to buy)
- The 3 ingredients for a persuasive, concise bio (without sounding arrogant)
- How to write a FAQ section (and how to avoid the mistakes many copwriters make)
- The 5 final steps to a YES!—or how to overcome buyer inertia to get more sales
The Enchanting Copywriting course: Part III
In the third part of this course, you learn the 4-step copywriting process so you can write your page without headaches.
What you’ll get:
- The pre-copywriting checklist: The two types of information you must gather before you start writing
- The copy assembly process: How to assemble a persuasive sales page, even if you’re no good with words
- The 8-point checklist: How to X-ray your copy and ensure it addresses the pain points and desires of your ideal customers, so you can sell more
More courses from the same author: Henneke Duistermaat