Taylor Welch – News Feed Authority
Newsfeed Authority walks you through the exact same organic client acquisition system we share with our clients.
It hands you a proven, step-by-step roadmap for attracting your dream prospects in droves. Winning them over. And enrolling them into your program with less resistance than ever before.
Across 3 modules, you’ll be equipped with everything you need to plug this into your business and start filling your calendar and inbox with qualified client opportunities.
And all you need is the social media account of your choosing. No ads. No cold outreach.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The 9 pitfalls that commonly keep entrepreneurs from enjoying a constant stream of “new opportunity” (miss even one of these and you’ll be stacking the deck AGAINST yourself)
- The surefire recipe for wanting to throw in the towel on organic altogether (so common yet so easy to dodge)
- The single worst thing to do once you’re organic is bringing in a stream of clients (sounds silly, but we’ve seen it happen so many times)
- The critical lead and lag measures you must understand to win the game (so many cut off their organic less than 3 feet from gold – all because they couldn’t read the signs)
- How to use organic as a “validation tool” BEFORE wasting 50+ hours on a webinar or a few grand on ads (this removes practically all the time-wasting, frustration and guesswork)
- The “personal profile” blunder that instantly diminishes your authority and forces prospects to dismiss you as a viable option (if you want to be a leader in your market – fix this today)
- The 80/20 of perpetual growth through Organic. Leverage this 3-step feedback loop and it’s inevitable you’ll nail your messaging and win more clients.
- The “mental block” that separates those who land client after client using this strategy… from those who never even catch a glimmer of its true power
Module 2: Identifying and Getting In Front Of Your Dream Clients
- An in-depth walkthrough of a completed “avatar profile.” We explain exactly what to consider for each question so that defining your dream client is a breeze
- The Avatar Builder worksheet: you’ll refer to this frequently to ensure your messaging remains potent and as dialed-in as possible (skipping this only sets you up to lose)
- 4 target market mistakes that will render your client acquisition efforts pointless from the start
- How to find and nurture pre-existing pools of clients so you can get traction quickly (while leaving group owners thrilled to have you posting to the audience they’ve built)
- The mark of a high-quality group… and how to identify the ones that’ll be a waste of your precious time
- How to speak the language of your market in a way that breeds trust and gets them paying attention to you
Module 3: The Implementation Roadmap
- The “Organic Roadmap” that took us 4 years to develop – you’ll never again find yourself wondering “what should I write” or “what content should I create today”
- How to establish yourself as an authority and get more conversations and strategy sessions with hot leads
- You DON’T need a website… but there are TWO things that are must-haves (without them you’ll spin your wheels endlessly)
- Peek over my shoulder as I write an organic post from scratch – in only a few short minutes (approach it the way I show you and you’ll quickly find yourself hammering out posts in under 10 minutes)
- The RIGHT way to pair “direct outreach” with the rest of your organic efforts (let’s face it, you’ve probably had more than a couple people DM you on FB in a way that instantly turns you off)
- How to do “Leveraged Posts” that establish pre-eminence and give your prospects the chance to connect and “raise their hand”
- The “2nd Tier” Organic Flywheel – once you begin leveraging this it’s almost impossible not to gain serious momentum
- The best way to leverage your existing organic content in different places and on different platforms
- Fractional Content: the 4 main types and why they’re of such vital importance (#2 is “leveraged outreach”)
- The 4-part framework I relied on for years when preparing to write a piece of organic (this will instantly help you figure out what to write in your posts)
- Access to the “Daily Metrics Tracker” our clients use to measure their progress and identify their greatest opportunities.
More courses from the same author: Taylor Welch
Salepage: Taylor Welch – News Feed Authority