The Super Affiliate Strategies class is a 3 part, live Immersion Workshop. Once you become a member, you’ll be registered automatically for the the training. Plus, you’ll also receive all the downloads of the the 3 part class.
Here’s What’s Included:
Session # 1: Become A Super Affiliate Without An Email List
- In this session, you’ll see how to take over multiple spots in the search results for laser targeted, buyer keywords. This is taking launch jacking to the extreme.
- I’ll reveal how to use free properties to drive traffic, then be able to use those same properties for your future campaigns.
Session # 2: How to Build A Super Affiliate, Ultra Responsive Email List
- If you’re not building an email list, then you’re really missing out. In this session, we’ll dive into how to build a super responsive list for any niche or market.
- The fact is building a list will help safeguard your business instead of solely relying on SEO, and I’ll show you how this can actually help your rankings.
Session # 3: Super Affiliate Sequencing
- This is where we put it all together and began crafting our marketing sequences. You’ll see exactly how to put together winning affiliate campaigns without being weird or douchey.
- You’ll learn how to drive traffic back to your site for pennies as well as super – advanced email strategies to get more traffic to your offers – again without being weird while remaining authentic.
Fast Action Bonuses
The Brand New Page One Reloaded
- We’re putting the finishing touches on the Never Before Seen Page One Plugin Reloaded. And once you join, you’ll get a Free Developer Version once we complete the upgrade (next week)
The Search Engine Badassery Lost Files
- These were previously thought to be lost, however I’ve located the files and now you’ll get to hear 3 top SEO’rs (myself, Greg Morrison, and Ryan Mckinney) drop some major gold on these videos.
- People paid $297 to take part on these calls and now you can have them on the house with your Super Affiliate Strategies Class
How to Scale And Avoid Pitfalls Video Training
- This is a private video training I conducted that will help you find campaigns ready to scale while avoiding pitfalls.
About the Author
Who is Derek Pierce?
I began my entreprenurial journey as a real estate investor in August of 2001 before our local market collapsed.
As I was stuck sitting on about a dozen houses with no income or cash flow, I was desperate.
That’s when I first turned to the web – so the first product I sold online was a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath house from a small town in Alabama on eBay.
I knew at that point, I knew there was something to this digital marketing gig and I had to find a way to make it all work.
I started with over $100,000 in credit card debt alone plus the houses and cars to build a successful digital marketing business.
And now in addition to running my own affiliate marketing business, I help other digital marketers put it all together to get more traffic, leads, and sales as the head honcho here and with ThinkTankLab.
More courses from the same author: Derek Pierce