Spontaneous Selling | The Art of Sales Improv Information
In this course, you’ll learn the same techniques that actors and comedians use to improvise in the moment while on stage and still appear brilliant (and on script) to the audience.
Do you ever get tongue tied in sales conversations or during presentations?
Do you struggle to find the right words to say on prospecting calls or when you get hit with hard questions and objections?
If you do, you are not alone. Most salespeople find it challenging to get off script, be spontaneous, and think on their feet.
In this course, master improv instructor, Gina Trimarco teaches you to leverage the same techniques that actors and comedians use to improvise in the moment while on stage and still appear brilliant (and on script) to the audience.
Gina helps you re-wire your brain to become a more effective communicator and relationship builder in spontaneous sales conversations.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Improv-based communication skills.
- How to be funny, engaging and human without “trying too hard.”
- How to use humor in the right way to be more relatable.
- How to build relationships faster, with less effort.
- How to leverage the YES – AND methodology to effortlessly handle anything that get’s thrown at you.
- How to be present in the moment.
- Why listening is the real secret to improvisation.
- How to respond quickly to unexpected objections.
- How to be more agile, responsive, collaborative, and likable.
- How to leverage spontaneous collaboration to find solutions that make sense to customers.
- The secret to selling without selling.
Gina Trimarco is a master improv trainer. She’s dedicated her career to helping people learn to become more agile communicators through the power of improv.
She is also crazy about the importance of story.
Story helps people connect. Story is the missing link in business – it’s a two way process that engages and benefits the teller and the listener.
While data and facts are important to persuade people and close deals, the human brain is wired for storytelling and giving meaning to the things it hears.
We help our clients give meaning to their company stories to attract the right people – customers and employees. .
If you don’t have an engaging story, you won’t have a memorable legacy.
More courses from the same author: Gina Trimarco