Spark CPA (Social Edition) Information
- Learn the secret strategy to start with just a $5 budget
- Spark CPA debunks ALL the myths about paid traffic you’ve heard before
- You’ll learn why earning with CPA is much easier than you ever thought
- Tap into my step-by-step method that got me to 19k/mo profits so you can replicate it yourself
- Access the ONE tool that will give you the most profitable campaigns
- Find out how to get 400% higher ROI
- Finally someone shows you how to find WINNING campaigns
Here’s what you’ll get in Spark CPA (Social Edition)
- Step 01: Apply our proven CPA marketing system so you can make money without ever selling a thing yourself
- Step 02: Flip the traffic on starting with just $5 due to Eric’s exact secret FB ads blueprint you’ll learn inside
- Step 03: Scale your profits, enjoy passive commissions completely stress-free just like Eric
It doesn’t even matter which niche you’re in!
You KNOW social traffic is blowing up right now. Everybody – from major corporations like Coca Cola to marketers like you and me – are getting involved with FB ads
- Fact 01: FB traffic is the biggest revolution to Internet Marketing since Internet Marketing first appeared as an industry. You can finally drive traffic at will with hungry buyer clicks you WON’T find cheaper elsewhere, and once you’ve got campaigns set up – you’re truly earning passive commissions. When you add Eric’s exact CPA formula to the mix, you have a powerful system that will help you achieve true life changing results.
- Fact 02: Because of its popularity, it’s getting crowded and hard to properly monetize the traffic and actually make a positive ROI. That means you need to have a solid blueprint in place that is proven to work and that you can replicate every time knowing you make money… Again, this is where Spark CPA Social Edition comes in. This method is proven and being taught by a REAL CPA earner.
Who is Spark CPA (Social Edition) course for?
- for who want get started getting traffic, making sales and building the business
About Eric James, Stefan Ciancio, Tim Miranda
Eric James is an aid worker, social entrepreneur and university lecturer. He began his career in international development with USAID in 1995 and has since worked for a number of NGOs and consulted for the UN. His professional experience spans over twenty countries including Afghanistan, Albania, Burundi, East Timor, Iraq, Liberia, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. He has also taken on a number of roles in capacity building and organizational development.
His first book is based on these experiences working in disasters and conflict zones. It has been these experiences, as well as his early start as an Eagle Scout, that have made him a strong believer in human rights and in particular protecting children’s wellbeing and development.
He has earned degrees from the University of Illinois, the London School of Economics, Tuft’s Fletcher School and the University of Manchester where he earned his PhD in International Development. It was his primary research in Afghanistan, stemming out of his prior work there, that led to his second book about the country.
Hi, I’m Stefan!
A former mechanical engineer, I found myself yearning for a life of more freedom. I fired my boss in 2015 and began working for myself.
I went from struggling to sell courses, coaching, agency services and software to selling 7 figures worth thanks to the power of webinars.
Webinars transformed my business, so I wanted to figure out how I could help it transform other’s businesses as well… and soon, I cofounded WebinarKit with a friend who had the same vision… to create an all in one tool that lets others transform their businesses through webinars.
Now I run WebinarKit, and help others explode their own business with webinars too!
I’m Tim Miranda
Prior to his pursuing the practice of law, attorney Timothy Miranda embarked on a successful career as a telecommunications entrepreneur and executive. In 1994, Mr. Miranda founded MexTel, Inc., a large outsourcing contact center with domestic offices located along the Mexicali, San Luis and Tecate borders, specializing in the promotion of commercial and residential telecommunications services. In 1998, Mr. Miranda joined Vycera Communications, Inc. of San Diego, holding the position of Vice President, Sales and Marketing, of the competitive local exchange carrier.
In 2005, Mr. Miranda, who is bilingual English-Spanish, served as President of Televas Comunicaciones, S.A. de C.V., a Mexico-based telecommunications concern with over one thousand employees throughout Mexico, Chile and the Dominican Republic. Contemporaneous to his duties at Miranda Law Group, Mr. Miranda continues to serve on the board of directors of an international telecommunications company which he founded during his first year of law school.