Productivity Blueprint Information
In the Productivity Blueprint you’ll learn the skills, processes, mindsets and habits you need to be a high-performing individual. Here’s what that looks like: You’ll double (or like some people have,triple or quadruple) your productivity…
This is an opportunity to join a select group of individuals around the world – almost a secret society if you will – of people who are productive, who move their lives forward every week, every month, every year, without fail.
These are the people who if you meet them 12 months apart, look and are doing things remarkably differently. They are progressing in their lives and aren’t stuck in the same year-after-year-after-year rut that most people are. These are the people who really “get” how productive work WORKS, how our brains work, and how human beings are able to produce, excel and perform at their best.
No, there isn’t an online forum or Facebook group where these people congregate. These people are hidden in plain sight. They are the people who at a party have people come up to them, and ask them for business, or work, or career advice. They are the people who get invited to speak at conferences. They are the people who are brought into companies as consultants, and quickly become best buddies with the CEO and upper management.
Here’s what you’ll get in Productivity Blueprint
In the Productivity Blueprint you’ll learn the skills, processes, mindsets and habits you need to be a high-performing individual. Here’s what that looks like:
- You’ll double (or like some people have,triple or quadruple) your productivity.
- You’ll get to your goals faster than ever before, and be that success story you’ve always wanted to be.
- You’ll get people wondering why all of sudden you have all this free time to do the fun things that you’ve always wanted to do.
- You’ll become a high-performing individual. You’ll be that person that everyone is going to ask “how do you get so much done?
People watching from the outside, won’t get it.
They’re are going to wonder how you have your life together. They will be jealous of how much free time you have as a result of your newfound productivity skills.
But it’s not just about you.
Your friends, family and kids will love you for the fact that you’re always there for them. Your peers at work trust and look up to you. Everyone around you can count on you to get it done. They can rely on you to be there when they NEED you the most.
The Productivity Blueprint is going to give you the keys to UNLOCK your full potential and to become the person who always gets their sh*t done – and is someone that others can count on, and aspire to be like.
On top of that, you will also…
- Have everything together by knowing exactly what needs to be done and having the confidence to do it better, faster and with less margin of error.
- Achieve happiness by aiming for something and being able to actually progress towards it (most people can’t do this).
- Feel focused by “doing the right thing” or “the thing I’m supposed to be doing”.
- Have peace of mind… because everything is taken care of.
- Have clarity from knowing exactly what you need to do.
- Harness the unstoppable force within you to rise up and get anything done – with no hurdles or obstacles in the way.
- Feel GOOD for doing the the right things… over and over and over again.
- Feel perfectly fine for knowing that sometimes it’s OK to procrastinate and that there is a rhythm to doing things productively.
And if you “never have enough time” to do things, this is the secret to getting ALL that time to do all the things your heart desires.
Whether that’s getting home earlier to spend time with the family, getting some exercise in, working on a new side-project… or whatever it may be… this program will show exactly how to get there.
10 Ways The Productivity Blueprint Can Work For You
Why would you want to go through the Productivity Blueprint? Here are just a few reasons…
1. Eliminate procrastination for good. Any guilt, disappointment or negative feelings about procrastination will be GONE – because you will do what you say you will do, and follow through.
2. Asian Efficiency – Productivity Blueprint Get rid of stress. Never worry about work stress or email stress ever again. Whatever the world or your boss throws at you – you can handle it without feeling any form of anxiety.
3. Get rid of overwhelm. Handle anything with ease, and feel like life is just… EASIER.
4. Learn and apply both quick fixes and long-term solutions. There are things that you can do NOW that will get you excited about lasting change. Use these to build up “quick wins”, and then dive into the systems and habits, which is where the real magic happens. Afterwards, you’ll find it impossible to go back to your old “unproductive self”.
5. Let us guide you through it. The complete course is flexible and you can go through it at your own pace – we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
6. Get over a decade of experience and information condensed into one productivity-packed program. After you’ve gone through it there’s absolutely no need for anymore books, audios or other productivity training. You’re literally getting the best of the best of the best.
7. No special knowledge, program or app is required. We wanted to make the program accessible to anyone who wants to step up their life. You will NOT get overwhelmed or lost or confused about concepts. Everything is laid out in pristine/ADD-level detail, so you know exactly what to learn and where to go next.
8. Everyone around you will start to notice that you’re becoming more successful and more productive. They won’t know what it is at first – get ready for the inevitable questions of “what supplements are you taking?” or “have you been doing something different recently?”. It feels really good when other people admire what you’re able to do, and want to be just like you.
9. Get the peace of mind that you deserve. The kind that only comes with achieving your goals and WINNING all the time.
10. If you implement all of this, you’ll get AT LEAST an extra hour every day to do anything you want. Whether that’s extra sleep, time with the family and kids, some work on your side-projects, or a whole day of indulgence watching your favorite TV series – get ready to feel excited about this again.
The 4 Modules: What You’ll Specifically Learn in the Productivity Blueprint
- Module 1: Procrastination
- Module 2: Focus and Self-Discipline
- Module 3: Distractions and Interruptions
- Module 4: Email Productivity
About Thanh Pham & Aaron Lynn
Thanh Pham is an internationally recognized productivity authority that has helped hundreds of thousands of people in over 170 countries manage their time, get more freedom and live a productive, successful life.
He was a chronic procrastinator that would always do things last-minute, get easily distracted and never get things done on time. After years of failing to accomplish his goals and being mocked for “least likely to succeed” at annual family dinners, he set out on a journey to reinvent himself and become the person he wanted to be – respected, productive and successful. He jokingly calls that time period the “dark ages” where he worked through hundreds of books, audiobooks and seminars and kept trying out different things to see what did and didn’t work.
Thanh was one of the earliest adopters of Getting Things Done and other various time management systems that became popular around the early 2000s. While these systems worked some of the time, he wasn’t happy with the results he was getting. As he recognized that we were entering a digital age where social networks, smart phones, tablets and cloud technology would dominate and time would be even more scarce, he pioneered many of the best practices, workflows and personal systems that now hundreds of thousands of people use all over the world to live a productive, successful life.
Together with Aaron Lynn, he co-founded Asian Efficiency with the mission to make the world a more productive place, one person at a time.
Aaron Lynn has been obsessed with doing things productively since elementary school.
He distinctly remembers being given a paper diary by his parents – and being told to write out his homework for each day and what he had learnt at school that day. Ever since being forced into a daily habit of writing out tasks and outcomes, reflecting on learnings and effective journalling, he has developed an obsession with productivity, managing and mastering time and helping others do the same – becoming efficient and effective in whatever they do.
Through a process of working as an analyst for some of Australia’s largest corporations and in bootstrapping a lead acquisition startup in San Francisco, Aaron developed systems, structures, processes and principles that were not only worked, but worked better than what had come before. He spent some time travelling and teaching these principles to select groups of friends, colleagues and mentors and at AsianEfficiency.com. These principles have been used by thousands of people around the world, and form the core foundation of The Productivity Blueprint.
Aaron Lynn is an internationally-recognized writer, speaker and authority in the areas of personal productivity and systems design. He is based in Bangkok, Thailand.