Why Attend Built To Scale?
Learning about scaling your agency is one thing. Being handed the exact systems we use every day in our 7 Figure Agency and customizing for your specific business is another – Fulfillment
On Day 1 we’re going to walk you through switching from providing a “list of leads” to setting real walk-in appointments that local businesses will actually benefit from – Marketing
The first half of Day 3 we’re going to walk you through exactly how you’re going to use the results from Days 1 and 2 as prospecting tools to gain new clients – Software
On Day 2 we’re going to walk you through white labeling your own software you’ll use to demonstrate real ROI, in dollars (or euros or any other currency), for your clients. – Sales
The second half of Day 3 we’re going to walk you through exactly how to position and sell your services to your prospects – Meet Your Hosts
- Robb Bailey is the Founder & CEO of PageLadder, which he founded in 2011.
- PageLadder’s mission is to empower small businesses and larger organizations with the systems, strategy and education they need to be successful with Digital Marketing.
- Robb was also the Founder of FitClub Consulting, a digital marketing agency that helped 525 fitness locations before that agency was acquired (February 2019).
- He has helped 1,000’s of businesses sell tens of millions of dollars worth of goods and services both online and offline, and has consulted some of the fastest growing fitness brands in the world.
- He is a San Diego native who recently transplanted his wife, three kids and dog to Huntsville, Alabama.
- Mike Cooch, is a “serial entrepreneur” with a Texas-sized passion for sales & marketing, business development, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- He has founded successful, seven-figure businesses in technology services, agency services, publishing, and ecommerce (and flopped on a variety of attempts as well…keepin’ it real!).
- His businesses have been named to the INC Magazine List of Fastest Growing Companies three years in a row, and were also nominated as a Best Place to Work in their respective cities.
- He has an MBA from Babson College (the #1 ranked entrepreneurship school in the world 24 years running – go Beavers!), where he has been a regular guest lecturer on the topic of ‘Managing a Rapidly Growing
- Business’, and a BS in Finance from Colorado State University.
- He has three children, is an avid skier, hiker and traveler, and is loving life in his adopted hometown of San Diego.
How Is This Different?
If you’ve been running Facebook Ads for clients or running a digital agency for any length of time, chances are you’ve seen all the whiz-bang ads and promos for courses and such. While that war has been happening amongst the masses, my team and I have been quietly building a 7 Figure per year agency specializing in the fitness niche.
We built it from next to nothing all the way up to $116k/month in under a year. In May of 2018 we booked $412k in revenue and added 84 gyms to our program.
This is the second agency I’ve done this with – but make no mistake…. I’ve made every mistake in the book.
But this time was different… this time I built my agency to scale. And after helping 525 fitness locations in 22 months, I was able to sell FitClub Consulting in February of 2019.
If you want to really see what someone’s track history is like, check out their failures as well as their successes – both will tell you the full story. As you can tell, this ain’t the typical “Pizza Boy to Lambo using Facebook Ads” story that’s clogging up your news feed.
What’s crazy is, Facebook could close TOMORROW, and my business would not only be fine, we’d actually THRIVE in that environment.
All of our competition would disappear immediately. Nice place to be, yes?
If you’re looking to make an ACTUAL BUSINESS from helping local businesses get more customers, you’ve gotta learn it from someone who’s actually done it, still continues to do it, and makes the bulk of their income from doing it.
If supporting your family, getting lasting results for your clients, and being around for the foreseeable future sounds like your cup of tea, you may be interested in a little workshop we’re putting on.
This includes anyone who wants to:
- Start or scale an online business without wasting time and money
- Already have a company and wants to scale
- If you are a newbie and don’t know where to start
- If you want to learn an expert tips to give you an unfair advantage in media buying
- Learn how to run profitably e-commerce, affiliate marketing and lead generation
- Learn an additional traffic source for bringing more cash flow
- Discover powerful techniques that can be implemented in any online business
- Learn how to stand out from your competition
- Develop high converting landing pages
- Discover how to create high converting Pinterest ads
- Learn 6 effective media buying techniques to get more ROI
- Learn how to avoid your most common objections
- Acquire new valuable skills to secure more revenue
More courses from the same author: Ross Minchev
Salepage: Pin Ads Jumpstart – Ross Minchev