Note Launchpad 1997 – Dan Deppen
Note Launchpad 1997 Information
Inside the Note Launchpad, you’ll get my step-by-step system to start buying notes within 30 days and begin building a scalable notes business.
You want to become a note investor, but not have it take forever and cost exorbitant amounts of money.
You’re tired of feeling like learning note investing is too overwelming and confusing.
You need someone experienced to show you what you need to do.
You spend too much time dealing with toilets, tenants and trash with your current real estate portfolio.
You’re over trying to find deals in other areas of real estate investing where there is too much competition.
You are looking for a way to raise more money and scale your business.
You wish there was an easy way to follow a step by step process and become an active note investor.
Here’s what you’ll get in Note Launchpad 1997
- Thinking you need to spend a lot of $’s on note training.
- SPOILER ALERT: You actually don’t.
- The good news is there are options for learning notes that won’t require you to break the bank or take out a loan.
- Note Launchpad will get you up and running faster and with more confidence than other options that are more than 10X the price.
- Assuming it will take a long time before you can start buying notes.
- FACT: You can learn to buy notes in under 30 days.
- You need to do your homework before buying notes. But that doesn’t mean you need to spend months going in circles and being unsure if you are missing something.
- The truth is that with the right process and step-by-step system you can be ready to start doing note deals in 30 days.
- Believing that pricing notes is either one size fits all or extremely complicated.
- REALITY: Rules of thumb aren’t going to cut it, but it’s not that difficult either.
- Some note investors take an overly simplified approach or overly complex approach to pricing.
- The reality is that you can price notes in a way that is fast, yet accounts for the primary factors that determine value.
- Buying the deals that have the highest potential ROI.
- TRUTH: Risk and reward go together. If you only focus on trying to achieve eye-popping returns, you are setting yourself up to take on excessive risk.
- A balanced approach is the better way to go. Don’t get drunk on yield!
- You can use the Note Scorecard to keep track of the positive and negative risk factors for each note, and use this to come up with a risk adjusted target return.
- Assuming there aren’t enough deals out there and that note pricing is too high.
- REALITY CHECK: There is an abundance of high-quality notes available at prices that will give you higher returns with less risk than many other real estate investments.
- You just need to know where to look. Plus, the COVID pandemic has created a backlog of distressed assets.
- Now is one of the best times to get started in notes, right before the new wave of assets hit the market.
Who is Note Launchpad 1997 course for?
- If you are new to note investing you may be overwelmed at all the content available out there.
- Having a step by step method to follow can save you endless hours and make sure you aren’t missing any critical steps.
- The Note Launchpad can show you not only how to become an active note investor, but how to do it within 30 days!
Experienced Note Investors:
- Already have some experience buying notes? Great!
- The Note Launchpad will provide you step by step processes to speed up your sourcing and due diligence, and give you the templates for the systems and standard operating procedures to build a scalable notes business.
- Are you already creating or want to create your own seller financed notes?
- The Note Launchpad will show you how to structure them to maximize their value, and teach you what note investors are looking for to make it easier to sell your notes and get top dollar for them.
About Dan Deppen
I’m a full time note investor who teaches real estate investors how to be become active note investors so that they can have less competition on deals, get better returns, and grow a business.
When I got started in notes I signed up for an expensive ‘mastermind’ program. While it was very helpful in getting me up and going, I found there were lots of details that were left out, and I had to learn a lot of lessons the hard way and figure out a lot of things on my own.
Since then, I built out the systems and processes needed to run a scalable notes business, and turned my note invesing into a full time business. I currently manage a multi-million dollar portfolio of >60 notes. Teaching has always been a passion of mine, and I love helping fellow investors learn how to get become active note investors.
I’m an aerospace engineer by trade with an MBA who has been an active investor since age 19. I live in Colorado and have 2 amazing girls, and suffer from a serious golf addiction.
More courses from the same author: Dan Deppen
Salepage: Note Launchpad 1997 – Dan Deppen
There are no reviews yet.