Nate Hurst – High Ticket Kingdom (The High Ticket Dropshipping Business Model)
The “High Ticket” Dropshipping Business Model
Short Video Training: Find High Ticket Products, Create Your Own Shopify Store, Run Google Ads, & Collect Profits On Auto Pilot…
Most Common Questions and Inquiries:
1. Who is the guy in the Video?
- My name is Nate Hurst. I’m a former Subway-worker-turned-online-business owner! I run my own “High Ticket Dropshipping” businesses and help other entrepreneurs do so as well.
2. I understand the concept & the business model for the most part (I think)… but is it really that simple?
- Yep, pretty much. I’ve fine-tuned my business to be as streamlined and simple as possible, and I show others how to do the same.
- I find high ticket products, I create Shopify stores around them, and I run Google Ads to drive traffic and make me sales. Yes, it’s literally that simple.
3. Ok, so why is this program different than others?
- Unlike other dropshipping programs, I teach you how to sell High Ticket products that actually make you profit, unlike the outdated AliExpress chinese dropshipping method. Also, this is not a THEORY training…
- This is a click-by-click, over-the-shoulder video training program that will hand-walk you through finding a winning high ticket niche, finding & landing brand name suppliers, building a Shopify store optimized for conversions, running ads on Google to drive traffic to your store, and GETTING customers to pay thousands of dollars for our High Ticket products.
- No prior experience necessary. Like I mentioned in the video above, this is a “business in a box” approach, and I walk you through every step.
4. Can I try it out and get a refund if it doesn’t work for me?
- Nope! For a couple very good reasons. For one, this is a digital information product. Once you’ve seen the training and the entire program, you can’t simply “unsee it” or “give back” the information.
- And second, your success with this business model is 100% predicated on your work ethic.
- YES, the goal is to automate your business and be as “lazy” as possible ? …but it takes some hard work up front with securing customers and learning new systems. We cannot and do not give refunds for these reasons.
5. Okay I’m in!!! …but why are you sharing this business model with everyone? What about competition?
- You’ll quickly learn that “market saturation” is something you don’t have to worry about. Online advertisers spent $209 BILLION in 2017.
- All you need is a tiny lil’ piece of that pie to be set.
- And I’m here to help you grow your business, while offering consulting/training as a service. A win-win situation.
6. I know NOTHING about dropshipping. I’m overwhelmed.
- Hey, neither did I when I was first starting out. The good news is, I can be your “shortcut” in this business. I’ve failed & done the whole “trial and error” thing so you don’t have to.
- That’s what you’re here for. A proven model. And EVERYTHING I teach is laid out in super simple terms and click-by-click videos that are easy to follow.
7. My bank account’s a little slim, I work full time… can this still work for me?
- Good news… starting an online business doesn’t take much money. A couple online tools and you’re good to go. And time? I started my own business while working a full time job… think you can spare a few hours per week? Then this’ll work for you.
8. If I book a call… is someone going to try to sell me?
- Probably… Most likely… But not definitely. Let me explain. This business isn’t for everyone. And we try to be sensitive to that.
- The strategy call you can book on this page has one objective: to see if this is a good fit for you and the lifestyle you want. If you want to know HOW this works and HOW to succeed in running your own high ticket dropshipping business… we got it all in one place for you.
- After the call, if you don’t want to move forward, no worries… Just remember, where you are today, without action, is where you will be tomorrow. We’re here to get you moving in the direction of your goals.
More courses from the same author: Nate Hurst