Merchant Cash Advance Sales Training
LearnMCAs.com is an online Merchant Cash Advance and Daily-Pay Small Business Loan sales training course.
This course is designed for those who are new to sales or the MCA industry altogether, and are going to be involved with the selling of this type of financing.
In roles such as:
- Sales (rep/advisor/consultant)
- Closers (securing submissions & funding deals)
- Openers (securing submissions only)
- ISO’s looking to train sales team
- Sales managers moving from another industry into MCA industry
- Folks in other roles (i.e. Underwriting, Collections) looking to move into sales
- This course will take you through the entire process of selling Merchant Cash Advances and Daily Pay Small Business Loans -from the very basics, all the way to actually getting paid huge commissions.
- After providing each student with a thorough and in-depth understanding of the product, MCA industry, as well as the competitive landscape of small business financing, we will take you through the entire funding process.
- Starting with identifying the small business owners who would be interested in this type of financing, all the way to you actually funding a deal and then getting paid a commission for it.
- We will walk you through each step of the sales and funding process using an example deal complete with fictional business, business owner, submission documents, funding companies, approvals and funding stipulations.
Every aspect of this course was designed and developed with the following principles in mind:
- Shorten the learning curve for those new to the industry or sales role, so they can start securing more submissions and/or funding more deals now, instead of months and months down the road
- Being a trusted advisor to small business owners, so they will want to work with you again and again; and will come to YOU whenever they need to secure financing for their business
- Being an informed and knowledgable ISO, sales partner or rep so the funding companies will love working with you
- Maximize commission dollars on each and every deal
Here’s what you’ll get:
WHAT IS AN MCA? PART I
- What exactly is a Merchant Cash Advance? And also How, When, and Who’s Who?
WHAT IS AN MCA? PART II
- Factor Rates, the four different payback methods & your piece of the pie (commissions dollars!)
- From just a name and number on a call list, to your next commission check
- How using a simple framework will keep the conversation between you and your merchant on track to funding
- Introducing a small business owner to this type of financing, why they should work with YOU, and what you need from them to get the process started
- And how the Underwriter is going to use the info on the app to help size up your merchant and what you should be paying attention to
- One of the most valuable pieces of information available; how to read like an Underwriter and what to watch out for
- Credit Card Processing statements: How to properly read, analyze and compare with what is on the bank statements
- Underwriting, the approval/pricing process and a little bit about Underwriters and their role at the funding companies
- We will explore fraud in this industry, what you need to watch out for and why it is in your best interests to spot it before Underwriting does!
- Informing your merchant of the offers for capital you’ve secured from the funding companies and how to price those offers
- The last items that stand between you making a commission or having your file declined by Underwriting
- What are the important parts and what your merchant will likely have questions on
- The final steps before funding and when you can expect to get paid!
- What happens when your merchant needs more capital mid-term? The easiest commissions you will earn
Get Merchant Cash Advance Sales Training on Ibusinesscourse
Salepage: Merchant Cash Advance Sales Training