Mark Dawson – Facebook Advertising for Authors Course
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
- an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
- a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
- a mistyped address you have no access to this page
- The requested resource was not found.
- An error has occurred while processing your request.
At a certain stage in life – or your business – you’re not interested in just doing what you’ve been doing. It isn’t working. You’re not getting the results you want. And that’s frustrating. You’re ready to take things to an entirely different level.
The problem is this: it’s not something you can do on your own. It’s not going to be you sitting in a coffee shop, figuring out how to make your books sell in the intervals between writing new stuff.
You need help. I need it, you need it, we all need it. Ads for Authors is designed to be the guidance that helps you ditch the status quo. I want to drive you to new levels that you might previously have thought were unattainable.
Here What You’ll Get:
- Find your perfect readers and hit them with beautiful, well-crafted ads that convert them into buyers and fans.
- Build an automated email sequence that introduces new readers to your writing and encourages them to move on to your paid books.
- Grow your email list exponentially with readers who have signed up because they are eager to know more about you and your writing.
- Turn some of those readers in to fans, and then into superfans (and members of your Street Team – selling more books for you!).
- Write engaging emails to your readers that build strong lasting relationships.
- Start growing the core posse of 1,000 true fans any creative artist needs to build a sustainable and reliable business doing the things that you love.
- And – I almost forgot – SELL BOOKS.
More courses from the same author: Mark Dawson