LinkedIn Advertising Information
Squeeze the best performance out of your LinkedIn Ads, even if you’re brand-new to the platform.
Learn how to unlock the power of LinkedIn so you can target smarter, create more compelling offers, fine-tune your funnel and generate insane ROI.
Here’s what you’ll get in LinkedIn Advertising
1. The basics of LinkedIn Ads
Get oriented with the LinkedIn Ads platform. You’ll discover which types of businesses perform well with which types of offers — and who shouldn’t be advertising on LinkedIn.
- Chapter 1 – Intro to LinkedIn Ads — Get an overview of the pros and cons of the platform
- Chapter 2 – Audience targeting — Find out who you should be targeting (and who’s not worth the spend)
- Chapter 3 – Message (LinkedIn’s Ad units & the art of ad copy) — Learn about LinkedIn’s Ad units & discover the art of writing effective ad copy
- Chapter 4 – Offer (what you need to get their attention) — Define an irresistible offer that grabs your prospects’ attention
2. Advanced LinkedIn Ads
You’ve got the basics down and locked in your message. Now learn AJ’s tricks to become a LinkedIn Ads ninja.
- Chapter 1 – Advanced targeting — Target only the right prospects
- Chapter 2 – Advanced bidding — Spend less & earn greater ROI
- Chapter 3 – Advanced structure — Set up a clear, intuitive Ads structure
- Chapter 4 – Advanced retargeting — Stay in front of your prospects
- Chapter 5 – Advanced tagging — Put the power of personalization to work for you
3. Putting it into action
** At the time of this recording this was accurate information on LinkedIn Ads. Please note, an update to LinkedIn Ads has since occurred and you no longer are required to associate your ads account to a company page. **
You’ve got the theory down for mastering LinkedIn Ads. Now let’s put it into practice by implementing our knowledge into a real LinkedIn Ads account. Find out exactly where to click and which options to include.
- Chapter 1 – LinkedIn Ads account walkthrough live — Navigate smoothly through the interface & avoid fruitless, frustrating searches
- Chapter 2 – Campaign creation live — Develop your first campaign & set goals
- Chapter 3 – Ad creation live — Launch your strategically crafted ad set
4. Analysis, analytics, and closing the loop
No PPC ad strategy is complete without analysis and optimization. Learn how to integrate your LinkedIn Ads with Google Analytics and your existing CRM. Then pull meaningful insights from your reports.
- Chapter 1 – Google Analytics integration — Get a complete picture of your prospects
- Chapter 2 – CRM system integration — Keep your pipeline up-to-date
- Chapter 3 – Analysis and strategy for performance optimization — Tweak & improve based on data
Who is LinkedIn Advertising course for?
- You’re in B2B marketing
- Your customer lifetime value is $15k+
- Your prospect can be defined by their professional facets
- You have experience with paid ads, but haven’t gotten a handle on LinkedIn yet
About AJ Wilcox
AJ Wilcox is the founder of B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific ad agency started in 2014. As official LinkedIn partners, they manage among the world’s most sophisticated advertising accounts worldwide. B2Linked provides both account management and c …
AJ Wilcox is the founder of B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific ad agency started in 2014. As official LinkedIn partners, they manage among the world’s most sophisticated advertising accounts worldwide.
B2Linked provides both account management and consulting services around LinkedIn Ads. They’ve managed over $100m in cumulative ad spend on the platform
More courses from the same author: AJ Wilcox
Salepage: LinkedIn Advertising – AJ Wilcox