Take A Page From The Ideal Me Playbook And Discover The Foolproof Formula For Launching A Profitable Blog In A Weekend
Launching a profitable blog isn’t magic
You might think owning a profitable blog requires something special. A unique talent, or a finely crafted idea or aptitude for writing that forces readers to take notice.
The truth is that there’s nothing magical about building a highly profitable blog. You don’t need any dose of celebrity, or any remarkable skills.
That’s simply not how it works.
You just need the right formula
I’m going to reveal something right now that you’ve never heard before. Something that successful publishers have known for years. A basic truth about blogging.
Yes, being a celebrity helps.
And no, writing skills won’t hurt you.
But the one thing you really need to build an audience, and force it to pay attention, is the right blogging formula. And I’m going to give you the information and insight that I’ve learned to architect a successful and profitable blog.
Today that’s what I want to talk to you about.
Earn Consistent Income
This month alone Ideal Me will receive 200,000 page views with ad revenue of between $2,000-$2500.
200,000 page views may sound like a lot, but keep in mind 90 days ago we were barely getting 100 visitors a day to our blog.
With a blog you can experience explosive growth.
And ads aren’t even the best way to monetize your site (we’ll talk about these other better methods too), but it’s a great and reliable worst case scenario, right?
Introducing… Launch A Profitable Blog In A Weekend Training.
I’ll help you launch your blog in a weekend with the goal of giving you a step by step map & plan for building a 6 figure a year blog
Here’s a small preview of what you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right niche & topic for your blog
- Choosing your blog name – the best way to create a memorable blog name
- How to come up with endless blog post ideas
- Look over my shoulder live demonstration of buying your domain name, setting up hosting and installing your wordpress theme
- The 7 plugins you need to run a profitable “viral blog”
- What is SEO? And how to use proper SEO conventions to develop organic traffic to your site
- How to create an editorial calendar
- Copy and paste my editorial calendar template
- 14 blog post ideas for any niche and how to turn these ideas into quality content fast
- How to grow your audience, and keep them coming back
- The minimal viable product (M.V.P) you need ready before launching your blog (hint: this will only take you an afternoon)
- The only four types of blog posts you’ll ever need- these four blog post templates will become the cornerstone of your blog.
- How to create foundational content – this is the content that sucks people in, builds trust with your audience and grows your revenue.
- The 7 best methods for monetizing your blog with examples and step by step instructions (ads, physical products, info products, affiliate links
- How to setup your newsletter on your blog and grow your list
- The best way to get people to share content on your blog
- The number 1 analytics tool to use to track your growth
- How to set up your weekly, monthly and yearly goals for your blog to hit 6 figures
About the Author
Hi, I’m Brittany Lynch and for the past 10 years I’ve been helping entrepreneurs design their ideal life and build a business to help them live that life. I’m followed by over 100,000 entrepreneurs internationally because I give them the information they need to build a lifestyle business that they love. And, after launching my own successful blog, I received countless emails asking how it was done. So I decided to create the “Launch A 6 Figure Blog In A Weekend” training designed to help you launch a profitable blog this weekend and map out the exact steps that you need to do to earn 6 figures a year from it.
More courses from the same author: Brittany Lynch