Jon Buchan – Charm Offensive – All In One B2B Template Pack
Here’s What’s Included:
This pack includes effective templates for:
- Booking sales calls & meetings with even the busiest, most senior contacts.
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts that your audience listens to.
- Reconnecting with old clients to try and get repeat business.
- Getting the attention of influencers to promote you or your clients products, or just to make yourself known.
- Following up with a prospect hasn’t replied to your proposal, without seeming ‘pushy’ or desperate.
- Sending direct messages on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram that stand out and get responded to.
- Following up with prospects you’ve met at events, seminars or meet ups.
- Booking as many job interviews as you need.
Contacting journalists for link building, PR or content marketing purposes.
- Inviting prospects to your events, seminars and meet ups.
- Breaking the ice with potential partners with the aim of developing mutually beneficial relationships, e.g. You may run a digital marketing agency and wish to partner with a design agency so you can refer clients to each other.
- Arranging interviews with sought-after experts in your industry.
- Booking yourself speaking engagements at key events.
- Retaining more clients with a monthly ‘How are we doing?” email.
- Sending that final ‘break up’ email of your sequence that charms even the busiest, most reluctant prospect into replying.
- Dealing with the response “What will it cost?” when you need far more information to be able to put a quote together.
- Getting your foot in the door in new niches where you have no experience or case studies to support you.
- The Invoice Chasing Email – Use this email for when a client STILL hasn’t paid your invoice. There are two versions of this email. One for smaller businesses with no accounts department and one for larger businesses with enormous impenetrable accounts departments.
The “Crazy Idea” Email – For asking your clients to consider a ‘crazy’ idea you have that would help them achieve their goals.
- The “Change of Strategy” Email – For when a campaign hasn’t gone as well as you’d expect. You did everything you needed to, but the results aren’t as you’d like. Use this email to inform your client and suggest a new direction.
- The “I Messed Up” Email – Not every campaign can go well. Sometimes, we are at fault. Use this email to proactively own up and suggest ways to improve the situation.
- The Webinar Invite Email – A humorous, ‘non-hype’ email that convinces the recipient to register for your webinar.
- The “Thank You For Being Awesome” Email – Use this email to reward your best employees, freelancers and suppliers for when they’ve gone above and beyond what’s expected.
- The Two Bunch Combo – A template for an unusual direct mail piece and a follow up email. This method is extremely effective for getting the attention of busy prospects who are inundated with emails.
- The LinkedIn Invite/Follow Up Message Combo – A template to use for sending entertaining LinkedIn connection requests that a follow up disarming direct message.You get 7 awesome bonuses included!
About the Author
In his role as Director of Charm Offensive, Jon Buchan develops successful B2B sales initiatives. This man’s unusual business methods became the subject of an active Facebook community. When it comes to enticing even the most apathetic, couch-bound prospects to take action, Jon’s help has been invaluable.
When it comes to closing sales and retaining clients, many business owners, as Jon mentions in the interview, find it difficult because they assume they must be formal. You just need a few well-placed make your smile moments to guarantee that your message is remembered for longer.
More courses from the same author: Jon Buchan