Inbox Hero (Email Copywriting Course) Information
Emails are your most powerful tool for getting your audience to pant, drool, and joyfully fork over fat cash for everything you sell.
Here’s how you can INSTANTLY sharpen yours.
Imagine being able to crank out emails that…
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority – no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life…in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them….But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
Here’s the makeover-style email marketing course…
…That’ll get you thinking like a swift, brilliant email copywriter.
(Just by soaking up the glory of before-and-after email examples — over 100 pages’ worth!)
THE INBOX HERO® EMAIL COPYWRITING COURSE
(A GORGEOUSLY READABLE, DEVOUR-IN-ONE-SITTING PDF)
- Over 100 pages of point-by-point, detailed email breakdowns (PDF format, read it on your screen or print it, bind it, laminate it, keep it on your desk for always and give it to your grandchildren….Who will teleport to you to ask, “What was email, Memaw/ Grandpappy?”)
- The super-simple, “OK, I can do this” 9-step email framework, from subject line to “ps.” Use it to get in the flow when you’re stuck for what comes next.
- The ULTIMATE checklist to make every email an EFAB (Email From A Bestie) and an ETS (Email That Sells) before you hit SEND! 28 must-check-off items broken into categories:
- Subject Line
- Preview Text
- Start of Email
- Economy/ Clarity
- Punch, Personality, Storytelling
- 21 Ways To Write Better Emails: A printable desk reference guide. Or, bookmark it in your browser
Here’s what you’ll get in Inbox Hero (Email Copywriting Course)
In this 2-hour video training, you’ll learn:
- The Art of The Start: How to jump into a story so we’re gripped from the get-go
- The seamless segue: How to get from your story to the sell without feeling like you’re awkwardly jamming them together
- Concrete details: the magic element that turns words into pictures. But how much to pack in and what to leave out? We’ll cover that, too
- Rhythm changes. (See what I did there?)
- “How do I use dialogue and spoken lines?” ME: I’ve got you.
- Humor, or which words add the yuk yuks
- Length. How long is too long?
- The difference between a “who cares” anecdote and a real story
- How to make a story “email appropriate“
- Who the story should be about when it’s in an email. You, the writer? The reader? Your purebred cockapoo, Roger?
Video, text, audio – consume it the way you learn best!
- The 2-hour recorded Story Hero™ video training, including q&a portion at the end
- All 112 presentation slides, containing links to the full versions of all the example emails
- The full presentation transcript
- The audio-only version so you can listen to it on the go
About Laura Belgray
Hi, I’m Laura Belgray – creator of this Inbox Hero joint
I’m also founder of Talking Shrimp, co-creator of The Copy Cure, and—brag alert—source of the best emails around. How do I know they’re the best? People tell me so. (With Inbox Hero® by your side, they’ll soon tell you that about yours, too.)
My emails—which have been read aloud on podcasts, cited in “best of” lists, and mentioned in Forbes, Money, Business Insider, and more—have brought in over $1M revenue in a year. Without webinars, sales calls, or even ads to any sales page, emails have done the work of selling my (now retired) services, my courses, and my high-ticket mastermind. Master the art of emails, and yours can be the profit engine of your business, too.
Even without a big list. (Mine is 1/10th the size, or even 1/100th the size, of some of my peers’.)
Not to mention, they’ll delight, entertain, inspire, comfort, and enlighten your subscribers—and endear them to you for life. That kind of loyalty will never come from a great IG feed or a Facebook ad. It’s all about emails. You’ll see.
More courses from the same author: Laura Belgray