How To Get Sponsorship For Podcasts Information
Learn the proven system to getting paying sponsorships for your event, blog, podcast, etc.
You’re doing the hard part. You’re creating great content. Now it’s time to get (financially) rewarded for your efforts.
Remove the stress from sponsorships! Where do you find potential sponsors? How do you reach out to them? How do you set your prices?
Getting sponsorships can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to feel that way any longer. Jason Zook has mastered the art of landing sponsorships and wants to share everything he’s learned with you.
Here’s what you’ll get in How To Get Sponsorship For Podcasts
Lesson 1: Your Value Proposition
- Your value proposition is the summation of your podcast. It’s as much for you as it is for for potential sponsors.
Lesson 2: Sponsorship Pricing
- There’s no perfect formula for pricing podcast sponsorships. That said, there is a specific system we’ve used to establish a framework.
Lesson 3: Your Existing Network
- Your existing network is one of your most valuable assets, because you’ve already established trust with these people.
Lesson 4: The Secret Art Of The Follow Up
- Follow-up emails are a crucial part of the success of landing sponsorships. Get email templates and lessons that work.
Lesson 5: Finding Sponsors
- Where oh where do you find sponsors? Well, before you start writing down company names you love, it’s very important to identify your market.
Lesson 6: Sponsor Outreach
- Unless you find a magical well filled with money, you’re probably going to need to do some sponsorship outreach.
Lesson 7: Hitting New & Noteworthy On iTunes
- A breakdown of what’s worked well for multiple podcasts that have hit the New & Noteworthy section of iTunes.
Who is How To Get Sponsorship For Podcasts course for?
- You’re ready to do the research, evaluation, and take imperfect action.
- You’re OK to get ideas down that aren’t polished at first, and improve your processes and pitches.
- You aren’t afraid of experimenting, pushing boundaries, and asking yourself hard questions about your project.
- You have a podcast, blog, event, or want to create one.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do a bit of work. There’s no magic bullet or secret sauce here.
- You want to make money for your hard work!
About Jason Zook & Matt Giovanisci
Jason Zook has landed over 2,000 sponsors for various projects since 2008. He’s made over $1,000,000 using the exact tactics, tips, tools, and email templates you’ll find in the How To Get Sponsorships For Anything course. With over six years of experience Jason has worked on mutliple sponsorship driven projects.
CNN called Jason “The King of Sponsorships” and he’s helped tons of organizations and business owners learn the art of getting sponsorships. Whether you’re trying to get sponsorships for a conference, event, blog, podcast, radio show, business idea, etc, Jason’s proven step-by-step course can help you learn how to generate revenue and build great relationships.
Matt Giovanisci is an entertaining entrepreneur, website wizard, podcast producer, music maker, video veteran, and alliteration addict. He’s made over $100,000 annually selling sponsorships across his web properties.
Since 2006, Matt has created successful online brands including SwimUniversity.com, RoastyCoffee.com, Listen Money Matters Podcast, Driven Podcast, and his new project MoneyLab.co – where he documented the entire process of building THIS site! He’s not only the co-creator of GetSponsorships.co, but he’s also a client, which helped him automate his sponsorship sales process in 2016.
More courses from the same author: Jason Zook