Greg Davis – Blackhat Media Buying Course
What you’ll get with Greg Davis – Blackhat Media Buying Course:
- 100% Secure, Easy to use
- Large historical database of breach sources and fingerprints
- Database is updated every hour with new IPs and fingerprints
- Machine learning engine analyzes incoming traffic and historical fingerprints to predict future attempts
- Engine is extremely fast and 99.9% uptime
- System is evolving daily with code updates, breach testing, and performance monitoring
- Run your highest converting pages
- Used by 8-figure media buyers
- Unlimited traffic
- Bleed less than 3%
- …and much more
Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s, changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.
Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
More courses from the same author: Greg Davis