Google Analytics 4 GTM Course for Beginners and Intermediate Information
Learn to collect data with GTM, send it to GA4, analyze it, and get insights
Google Analytics 4 is very different from its previous versions. And there are many things for you to learn if you want to get value out of your data. We are not talking just about reporting. We are talking about getting insights.
There are several ways how you can send data to GA4 and the most recommended is Google Tag Manager. It gives you flexibility and speed when it comes to analytics configurations.
Combine these two tools into a powerful force. Learn how to do that with 3 courses:
- Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners
- Intermediate/Advanced Google Tag Manager course
- Google Analytics 4 course
For those who want to prepare for the future of web analytics
Over the last several years, the digital analytics landscape has drastically changed (e.g. Apple’s ITP, privacy regulations, Google Analytics 4, server-side tagging, etc.). And things are not slowing down.
Don’t be left behind. Stay sharp and up-to-date.
The courses in this bundle are updated to reflect those changes:
- Many examples show how to implement Google Analytics 4
- How to build scalable tracking setups with Google Tag Manager and send data to GA4
- How to track what matters and how to get insights from your analytics reports
- How to configure server-side setups
- Examples of other platforms like Facebook Pixel or Google Ads, and more
Here’s what you’ll get in Google Analytics 4 GTM Course for Beginners and Intermediate
GTM Course for Beginners will teach you:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- How to implement Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- How to measure valuable and important website interactions
- How to configure GTM having users’ privacy in mind
- How to implement Google Consent Mode
- How to apply your new knowledge in actual real-life projects
Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to access custom data on a website without developer
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to create advanced triggers with CSS selectors
- How to deal with iFrames
- How to configure GA4 Ecommerce setup (from A to Z)
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical (and necessary) topics: HTML, CSS, RegEx, DOM, cookies.
- How to use and benefit from server-side tagging
Google Analytics 4 course will teach you:
- How to figure out what is important to track
- How to plan your analytics setup
- How to properly configure GA4
- How to build meaningful reports and navigate the interface
- How to get insights out of your data
Who is Google Analytics 4 GTM Course for Beginners and Intermediate course for?
- If you are totally new to Google Tag Manager
- Or if you have been using Google Tag Manager for a while but are still thinking that you’re just scratching the surface
- If you want to have more flexibility/power while managing tracking codes
- If you collect data with GA but have no idea what to do with it
- If you want to learn server-side tagging
- If you want to implement other tools too (like Google Ads or Facebook Pixel)
- If you don’t know what is important to track/measure
- If you like to learn things by actually doing practical tasks
- If you want to be prepared for the future of web analytics
About Julius Fedorovicius
Julius Fedorovicius is the founder of Analytics Mania and the GTM/GA communities on Facebook. He has accumulated many years of working experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager while consulting online businesses. Julius has been actively publishing articles on analyticsmania.com, a blog that has been recognized by Google and other peers in the industry.
Julius is also running Google Tag Manager workshops where he has already helped hundreds of students to achieve better results. This was one of the reasons that inspired him to launch online courses.
More courses from the same author: Julius Fedorovicius