A quick and easy, yet INCREDIBLY powerful system for using Facebook Live to reach (and build!) your community, promote your brand and sell MORE of your products and services using Facebook’s hot, new live streaming app.
Are you finally ready to win the battle with Facebook? Let Kim show you how to use Facebook Live to start ROCKING your business TODAY!
Never before has there been a single, more powerful tool to reach more of your prospects and future clients for free on Facebook. The best part? It doesn’t matter if you are a video pro or have NEVER been on camera before in your life.Kim makes learning Facebook Live fun, quick and easy!
That’s what Facebook Live Marketing Blueprint is all about. It is a Facebook Live course designed by busy small business owners for busy small business owners.
Our promise? This course is everything you need (and nothing you don’t!) to build and launch high-performing Facebook Live broadcasts quickly and easily!
The course itself is laid out in a simple format that lets you hop in, find exactly what you need, or learn as much as you can in the time you have available, and then hop back out.
You can access it from any computer anytime, anywhere. Also, don’t worry about keeping up with the latest changes to the Facebook Live platform. We will do that, update the course and tell you what is new in your own closed Facebook Live support group.
To the point, when you buy Facebook Live Marketing Blueprint you will have a resource to stay on top of, and dominate Facebook Live forever!
Here’s What’s Included in the Course!
MODULE 1: Why Facebook Live and Why Now?
- The power of Facebook Live for your business10 BIG reasons why NOW is the time for marketers to pay attention to Facebook Live
MODULE 2: Facebook Live Quick Start Guide
- Exactly how the Facebook Live app worksHow to set up “interest lists”How to use Facebook Live in a Facebook Group, on your Fan Page and/or for eventsHow to overcome the fear factor to confidently hit the “Go Live” buttonThings you should know before doing your first Facebook Live broadcastHow long each broadcast should be
MODULE 3: What to do DURING Your Facebook Live Broadcast
- How to introduce yourself and establish credibility fastTips to build a large and engaged subscriber baseHow to take and answer questions like a proA foolproof technique to instantly shut down “trolls”The best way to ask people to take action (and actually have them do it!)
MODULE 4: Growing Your Facebook Live Community
- How to instantly get more people watching your Facebook Live broadcastsHow to amplify the reach of your Facebook Live broadcast to build a huge, engaged community
MODULE5: Rocking Facebook Live Like a Pro
- How to host a “kick booty” broadcast that people loveDeveloping an interesting content strategy. What oh what do you talk about?
MODULE6: Facebook Live for Sales and Marketing
- How to build your brand on Facebook LiveHow to use Facebook Live to grow your email list (fast!)How to do a “flash sale” on Facebook Live
MODULE 7: Get the Most “Bang” Out of Your Broadcasts
- How to keep the momentum rolling even after the Facebook Live broadcast endsHow to re-purpose your broadcasts to create your own platform-driving content machineHow to edit and optimize your Facebook Live videoHow to add captions to your video and triple the number of views you getHow to build playlists so people can watch ALL of your broadcasts
MODULE 8: Lights…Camera…Action!
- How to set up your equipment and lighting to create a studio quality feelTips, tricks and techniques to make sure you always feel good an look GREAT on Facebook Live
MODULE 9: Broadcasting from Your Desktop
- Understanding why and when you should broadcast from your desktopHow to set-up to broadcast in landscape mode from your desktop
MODULE 10: What do the Numbers Mean?
- Where to find the stats and data on each broadcast and understand what all of it meansHow to use data to build a better future broadcastUsing Facebook Live data to drive overall business objectives
You’ll Also Get These NINE Great Course Bonuses!
More courses from the same author: Kim Garst