eMarketing Formula Information
Summary: Here is where you get an overview of the entire eMarketing Formula™, 12 steps to Internet Wealth system. This is where we lay the foundation to your entire business model. This section is probably THE most important of the entire program because it sets the stage for the rest of the course. It gives you a birds eye expert view of the Internet business as a whole, outlining the most common pitfalls and mistakes most people make. This section alone will put you ahead of 99% of the population, making you an immediate authority in your level of understanding and comprehension of what really makes an Internet based business work and what doesn’t.
- What it really takes to develop a 7 figure Internet business with zero advertising capital
- The right mindset for both immediate and long term success online
- How to stay clear and avoid the most common pitfalls and mistakes, cutting your learning curve by years
- Core foundational concepts, principles and models that build a million dollar business
- The most important, highest leverage key skill sets you need to focus on and master for success, so you’re not wasting time learning things that don’t produce results
- Secrets to FOCUS and not being distracted by other “guru” ideas or strategies that do NOT apply to YOUR model
- Why RELEVANCY is THE most important and critical element to your learning progress and success, how to quickly apply knowledge into profits
- How to properly build your internet “toolbox” so you have immediate access to the right tool at the right time in your business
- Strategic goal setting, why its so important and why if you skip this step you are handicapping yourself
- The right mindset for 7 figure online success (why its actually easier to make 7 figures online than 6) how to expand your thinking and mindset for momentum and results
- Why its important to “fail” as fast as you can, how to leverage your failures into massive success
- How to develop your “why” list and why this one thing will literally be what determines whether you succeed or not online
- How to make good decisions when making investments of both time and money into your (online) education
- How to get into action mode and start getting results immediately even while your still learning (why you absolutely MUST get a result immediately while you are learning and how to do this fast)
- Why all you really need to do is get to your business to 6 figures and how “going from 6 to 7 is easy!”
- Why the most important function of business (any business) is making sales (marketing)
- Current trends and future projections of the Internet/ecommerce and how to capitalize on its continued growth both domestically and internationally
- Why the Internet really is the 21st century “gold mine” and how its going to change in the next 5 years (the window is closing fast to enter this market!)
- How to quickly build your own “100mph vehicle”
- How to harness the unpredictably of the Internet – how to “Tame the Internet beast and make it your slave!”
- How to know when to break the “expert’s” rules online, when to break your own
- How to get clear on your purpose and make it empower you
- Specific operating principles and core strategies you can use for your own business
- Relationship Marketing methodology, how to incorporate it into your business for maximum and sustained profits and growth both online and offline
- Product/Market selection, why choosing the right market for your business can make or break your success online
- Steps to Create Value and enter into ANY market as a preeminent authority and dominate it in record time
- Exposure opportunities, how to recognize and leverage them
- Why a Testimonial driven business will out perform others 10 to 1, how to easily collect publish and leverage them
- The proper Client mindset, why you want clients and not customers, what the difference is and why its important in your business
- How to get Results, why perfection is a results killer
- Strategy vs. Tactics, what they are, how and when to use them both
- Closing the loop, how to leverage both offline and online marketing and business methodologies to maximize your business growth and client experience
- 4 Critical Elements of an Internet business, the only 4 things you MUST have with any Internet business
- Why Speed is Everything, how to go from concept to market quick and why you don’t want to be too attached to “Your” ideas.
- Overview of the 12 modules to follow… we’re just getting started!
Here’s what you’ll get in eMarketing Formula
Module 1 – Online Business Models
Summary: The BIGGEST mistake you can make is not knowing your business model, not watching your metrics and optimizing offers and funnels, not automating and outsourcing whenever possible, and thinking because you are good at some things that you can be good at everything – just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should, majoring in the minors instead of concentrating on core business building activities that make you successful and drive revenue.
In this module I will break down the 5 primary Online Business Models. This part of the system is so important for you to know and understand. Knowing what Online Business Model you need to be in or having assurance that you are in the correct model can mean the difference.
- The SECRET to growing your business MUCH faster
- Which model to use in your business if you are an expert or guru with valuable information or experience others are interested in or could benefit from. Also learn a work around, in this particular model, if you are not an expert of guru.
- How to position yourself ahead of 99% of others in the Self Publisher model
- The #1 rule you need to know in the Self Publisher model that can set you completely apart from your competition
- Self Publisher Funnel – 3 key elements that you want to implement to make this Online Business Model successful
- The one KEY question you should be asking yourself when creating a website for the Self Publisher model
- Creative, Innovative & Inexpensive ways to deliver content through your website (you can also do it the traditional way as well)
- 6 different ways to create Backend Offers on your website so you don’t lose your audience
- 4 very simple steps that I have used to drive massive opt ins, have a loyal following and drive increased sales
- 2 different websites you can go to help you create your Money Site [SEO]
- How to streamline your system, automate and outsource so that you can ramp up (leverage) your time and effort for more profits
- 6 mistakes you want to avoid when building a Money Site [CPA & SEO]
- The #1 KEY to the Money Site [CPA] Model. If you get this part of the game then you will master it and it won’t master you. Most people miss this part and get bogged down and frustrated and then eventually quit!
- The #1 BIGGEST mistake people make in the Independent Marketing Rep Model. This is absolutely critical to this model. You don’t want to play around with this mistake.
- The biggest mistake you can make in the Ind. Marketing Rep business model and what you should be doing to avoid it!
- What 2 Online Business Models work best combined
- The #1 thing you want to avoid in the Retail Site Model
- 4 different ways to feed your mailing list so that you are communicating to your audience – the more you build relationship the more you create loyalty
- How to determine which Online Business Model you should use. You don’t want to fall in the wrong model. Getting this part nailed down can save you a lot of heartache, frustration, time & money!
- 13 key strategies that you need in order to build a successful online business. These are foundational for your success!
- The 2 core skill sets to create massive profits in any of the 5 Online Business Models
- 11 steps to Creating A Successful Marketing Sales Funnel with proven CTRs no matter what Online Business Model you are in.
- And so much more…
Module 2 – Market Research, Keywords & Domains
Summary: When it comes to finding something solid (in terms of a product/concept/service/etc.) to do business in, you don’t really want an Idea. What you want is a HUNGRY market, a need that YOU can fill differently or better than someone else. In this module I will show you how to find that product/concept/service that you can get behind and how to compete in the market and stand apart from your competition!
- The #1 RULE you should never break when it comes to Market Research
- One of the things that I do whenever I feel stagnant or plateaued in my business that helps me gain some new experiences so that I can come back and impact/effect my “main” thing with a new perspective
- 7 of the BIGGEST proven money markets that you can tap into
- The answer to this important question: “How can I compete?”
- 14 steps you should be taking to try to avoid spending time and effort to create content or a product that you can’t see yourself marketing
- All the different tools you can use to qualify your research. There is one particular tool that helps you know what other advertisers are paying for (i.e Average cost per click and the average amount of clicks per day)
- What kind of numbers you want to see when you are qualifying your topic/market. (there are rules but there are always exceptions)
- 5 references to help you confirm the market you want to do business in
- Why positioning is so important
- Discover 13 strategic ways to compete in the marketplace and set yourself apart from all the rest. Knowing how to position and market are everything – without it, you don’t stand a chance
- The 4 step process of competing in any market.
- Learn how to create such a frenzy that resonates with the market and they can’t help but flock to your offer/product/service
- 8 Keyword Market Research Tools that are out there for you to use and aid in identifying which market to do business in. Some cost money others are free. This is a must have in your business arsenal
- Why it’s so important to have SEO relevance
- 5 ways to get your website ranking in the search engines
- 26 biggest domain mistakes you want to avoid altogether
- 6 different tools to help you select your domain
- 11 target keyword phrasing you can use in your domain to get an SEO optimized domain name
Module 3 – Domain Setup, DNS, Hosting & Servers, WHM, cPanel & FTP (AKA the “Geek” Module)
Summary: In this module, I show you step by step how to do a domain and server setup. Everything from DNS setup to Unix, PHP, MySQL, shared or dedicated hosting with server admin, Hosting & WHM setup, Cpanel, PHPmyAdmin, email and file manager.
- One of the biggest mistakes when it comes to setting up a domain and server
- Where you can register your domain for cheap
- What is best to use for SEO if you are going to have a lot of domains
- How to set up hosting and WHM
- Which FTP software to use if you are a MAC user of a PC user
- And much more!
Module 4 – Websites
Summary: When it comes to websites, its about making money not stroking your ego! There are 4 specific things you must do in order to make money. You don’t make money poking around with servers, fooling around with different website software, playing with your FTP settings, learning Dreamweaver, etc. etc. You want your business built on an infrastructure system and a platform that allows you to “turn and burn” and go from idea or concept to market fast. This module shows you how.
- A FREE platform you can use for speed, efficiency and results
- How to create a website, step by step, in less than 1 hour. Its so simple and easy a teenager can do!
- Learn how to install, configure and fine tune your website
- A list of 59 WordPress plug-ins to use for your website and important stuff you should be doing with the plug-ins and site management.
- Why you should have a dev site or sandbox site
- What kind of website to setup according to which Online Business Model you are in. You want to have the proper site for whatever Online Business Model you are in
- The most biggest mistakes you can do when creating a landing page for your website. There are several and you want to do your best to avoid these.
- What you really need to have a successful website
Module 5 – Tracking & Metrics
Summary: There are 2 Core Skill Sets to Internet Marketing and that is driving traffic and converting offers. Both of these require tracking. But most people don’t track or monitor their metrics. Today, it’s much easier to do now than ever before, so there’s no room for excuses. You MUST track your metrics, if you don’t do this you can literally lose hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- Discover the 3 most important metrics to keep track of
- Over 10 other metrics you should take into consideration when doing business on the internet
- 2 ways to track offline marketing campaigns
- 5 tools you can use to track and monitor your metrics
- Why you should do A/B testing and its advantages – how to do it
- 5 different ways to identifying opportunities when reviewing your metrics so that you increase opt ins or sales
- What to do to find out where your prospects are hanging out on your site so that those pages are properly monetized!
Module 6 – Mailing Lists, Shopping Carts, Support Suites & Project Management Systems
Summary: There is a MYTH out there that “Money is in the list!” NOT!! The money is in the RELATIONSHIP. This module is all about the relationship between you and the client and list building.
- 4 tools you can use to manage your mailing list, which one fits with your business and which ones are recommended
- An example of how to setup a campaign
- A demo copy of an opt in form
- An example of a campaign setting
- 3 different tools you can use for shopping cart and client management systems
- 3 different project management systems you can use for your business
- 5 support/ticket system you can use to streamline your customer service department
Module 7 – Content, Product & Campaign Development
Summary: Content is KING! Content can be articles, posts, tweets, pages, free (or paid) reports (PDFs), MP3’s, Videos, Screen Capture Videos, LIVE Events, Teleseminars, Transcripts, Software, iPhone Apps, Tips, Newsletters, Private Coaching Calls, Radio Shows, TV Shows & Interviews, etc.
- A simple formula on how to come up with a domain name, using Google Wonder Wheel or scraper tool. You will discover how to do a test search in google for your main keyword for your product/service
- You will discover how to build a website that is specially targeted using keyword search terms, that is organically structured and can compete and get some traffic to the website
- How Google tells you how they like to see a website built
- Where to get articles done for under $10
- The easiest and quickest was to create a new product and start selling. You should make 6 figures very quickly (if in the right market, offering a secret tip, unarticulated need, etc), then 7 figures by scaling it up
- The most strategic way to getting a new website up to where it naturally gets indexed (if you don’t use this strategy your website may get banned). This strategy works really well if you want to get highly optimized content out there, do it on the cheap side and target certain markets.
- How to structure a website the way the search engines want to see it
- My 5 Personal Workflow Tips
- How to utilize and maximize the Free Offer Target, Tie-In and Collect Formula. Know how to target the proper audience, tie in your free offer to your marketing process, and collect data
- 9 Step Video Marketing Formula. Discover how I sold out an entire, first time ever done, event using this formula. (It wasn’t perfect either)
- How to create auto responders, launch/promo emails and use to the fullest potential
- A Million Dollar Product Development Worksheet (custom) that you can use for your business no matter what business model it is
Module 8 – Sales Copy
Summary: Sales Copy is THE preeminent million dollar skill set responsible for more profits online than anything else. You can know all about PPC, all about social media, all about websites, list building, creating great products and on and on… but without good copy no one clicks and no one buys! Copyrighting IS King! It is THE mother of all skill sets. (if it had a twin sister, it would be split testing ? But you said Content is king?” – Copyrighting is Content and Content is Copyrighting. Just like SEO is PPC is SEO – do them both right and everything else goes well.
- How to be (in) the market. Get inside the consumer’s head because YOU are the market.
- You will discover how to write to the markets own personal deepest desires, frustrations, needs and wants, addressing the issues and solving the problems no one else is seeing or identifying. Its hitting the vein of pain
- Find out what you product is. The more you know your product, the more success you will have.
- What kind of writing style you should use so that you can create massive profits (it’s not what you think)
- Discover the #1 Goal/Objective of your landing page. You MUST have everything funneled into this single action that you want people to take
- Mistakes you should avoid when communicating in your sales copy so that you don’t lose your reader. This can cost you your entire campaign and it’s vitally important to master.
- The WIIFM Radio – 4 Questions you need to MASTER in order to have success in your sales copy.
- AIDA Formula – 4 simple action points you want to target in your sales copy.
- How to create an irresistible offer using 3 easy strategies that has made me millions
- The most important part of your sales copy, so important it has 20x potential increase in conversions
- Million dollar words to use in your headline so that you hook your reader right out of the gate
- How to create quantifiable, documented, measurable benefits of your offer over your competitors so that it brings more validity to your offer. You will get specific steps you should be taking to create these benefits inside of your sales copy
- How to implement and pass the “so what” test (for copy review)
- How to use future pacing in your sales copy to take people forward on what the difference will be in their life once they have your product. Gradual and immediate pace. This adds to your offer and not many use this tactic in their writing
- How to use disclaimers in your sales copy and how important they are to insert
- The importance of qualifying your reader. This is KEY cause the more your qualify the more qualified you will be. There are several example I give to qualify your people
- Risk Reversal Technique – how to make it easier for your reader to say yes than to say no. Risk reversal (and Offer/Headline) is the biggest instant lever you have over your competition!
- The use of urgency, scarcity, tribal tactics, controversy, curiosity, testimonials, a common enemy, the WHY in your sales copy. These are all specific and strategic ways to move people to click on the BUY button
- A specific technique that any can use to resonate with the market. It taps into people’s unarticulated feelings, emotions and frustrations.
- How to agitate the pain, rub salt in the wound in your sales copy so much that it compels the market to buy into your solution
- A step-by-step plan on how to write a successful email to your audience. The do’s and don’ts in writing your subject line. This is very critical with email marketing because your subject line is the very first thing that your market sees. If you don’t hook them here then they won’t open your email.
- The different ways to format and style your emails, sales copy, all forms of communication so that it brags the attention of your reader. This helps pop out your main headline and highlight all the different benefits.
- How to use power words, trigger words, and action verbs in your sales copy to help create visual image, word pictures in the reader’s mind, and trigger a visceral emotional response.
- Over 200 Verbs – Power Words you can use in your sales copy
- 9 Resources you can use to improve your writing and master this mother of all skill!
- How to deal with “writers block”
- 100 Greatest Headlines
Module 9 – Traffic & Promotion
Summary: When it comes to Traffic & Promotion, you want to be connecting with people every single day by selling daily and communicating to your audience daily. This is where we lay out for you what you want to start with and how to create value for your audience so much so that they will spread your message to others and expand your influence.
If you don’t have something to offer that adds value to people’s lives and you truly believe in it, you should be talking to everyone about it. If not, you are offering the wrong thing and you need to get into another business. Exception to this rule is a means to an end. Sometimes your primary offer is not your greatest passion, but its your means to an end. Its how you reach people to then expose your larger passion.
- The difference between promoting your offer and promoting your site, and which one you should be promoting and why
- Discover how to drive traffic so that you can generate viral referrals, likes and shares.
- 4 strategic ways to drive free traffic to your website and/or offer
- How to identify your top 3 income producing activities, and drive them for massive profits so that you are leveraging your time effectively
- How to implement sharing and refer a friend systems on your website so that you are maximizing the time your market spends on your site. This simple technique can massively increase traffic to your website/offer and drive sales through the roof
- Inbound linking – the importance of having this be a part of your arsenal to drive traffic and promotion to your offer
- My Personal Model – 8 strategic methods on how I drive traffic
- How to use Social Networking sites, such as Facebook, to effectively and strategically build your list, drive more and more traffic which in turn will massively increase your open rates and conversions!
- Specific scripts that you can use to turn cold leads into warm leads fast, and that generate 3-5 times more response rate (especially on Facebook)
- How to use video on your personal blog sites so that you connect with people on a personal level so that you create a massive following
- What to say and what not to say when making a video to post on Facebook that doesn’t turn people away but drives them to “like” your page
- How to make a simple 20 second video go viral all over other people’s network on Facebook
- How to stand out from the masses on Facebook.
- How to effectively use the “Group” feature on Facebook for promotion and positioning. (This is more powerful and responsive than even GetResponse, Aweber list, etc.)
Module 10 – Strategic Partnerships, Employees & Outsourcing
Summary: All business is about 3 very important things only… Managing the marketing – All sales, websites, product development, customer service, etc. – that’s ALL marketing! Managing the people – your staff, your team, employees, contractors, vendors, etc. – treat them good, invest in their education and challenge them. Managing the money – this is your money, you better pay attention to it!
- What question you need to be asking yourself over and over again.
- Find out 3 ways to make money
- What one of the most unquestionably the biggest mistakes small business owners make than any other. Once you figure this out your income will increase and you will create instant credibility!
- The 3 types of outsourcing you can do and which one is best for your business
- How to create an effective checks and balance system so nothing falls through the cracks. This could implode your business if not implemented
- How to effectively communicate, manage and motivate your team
- 4 ways to treat those that you are partnering with in business whether they are employees, partners or contractors
- How to use human resources, legal, docs, policies, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) & protocols so that all your basis are covered
Module 11 – Tax Planning, Structuring & Wealth Tips
Summary: This particular module tells you all the “fun stuff”. One thing that most business owners do is buy into this Madison avenue facade of blowing their money on fancy cars, houses, and more and more stuff. Most of these people are strapped to the max. You want to be able to build wealth, not debt! This module is all about showing you how to increase your NET worth.
- The difference between using a percentage management formula vs a dollar budget (I talk about this part extensively in True Wealth Formula)
- Discover when its time for you to get an LLC, an assistant, a GOOD accountant, and a GOOD attorney. (You don’t want to just get anybody. I show you who and why!)
- Critical first step to structuring your business with a customized solution, with strategic tax education and prep.
Module 12 – Putting It All Together
Summary: With every single module presented, you have everything you need to build a solid business from A-Z! This module puts things in perspective.
- The importance of FOCUS and why I blocked out media
- What business is really all about
- The one question that drives everything home for me
- Insider information that only EMF members get
- An entire website template
- An email template you can use
- A 30 day from concept to market product rollout worksheet that you can use and implement in your business
- Q & A and more…
Dear future eMarketing Formula™ student;
Hans Johnson here and believe me I know what its like to struggle online, spending hours of time trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t. The learning curve is extreme, its much harder than all the “gurus’ make it sound.
I’ve learned the hard way, that you can spend thousands of dollars and hours wasting your time and money. You need a step-by-step crash course system that will take you from A to Z, giving you a literal PhD in Internet marketing and business development within a few hours… not days, weeks or months.
That’s what the eMarketing Formula Internet Wealth System is designed to do; to take you from complete newbie to expert in hours.
Today, I am CEO of Call To Freedom Int’l and I’ve been blessed over the years to have made millions online, I know what works and what doesn’t. You can’t afford to waste time on gimmicks or trendy tactics that will be obsolete in 90 days.
You need a SOLID business model that you can build and grow into a 7 figure business and that’s exactly what this program is intended to show you how to do. I have never shared this information before, I reveal my COMPLETE business model including EVERY little secret we’ve used to generate millions online, secrets many guru’s have tried for years to figure out.
More courses from the same author: Hans Johnson
Salepage: eMarketing Formula – Hans Johnson