THE ECOMM CLUBHOUSE
Wholesale Ted’s Updated Curated Ecommerce Training
LEARN HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE STORE WITH PRINT ON DEMAND & DROPSHIPPING!
- Over 10 hours of premium video training (more than 5x the content in most $500+ programs!). Our students love the videos because unlike most courses which include hours of waffling, all of our videos are curated & packed with actionable information just like Sarah’s YouTube videos.
- Learn how to sell phantom products that don’t even exist yet with our extensive Print On Demand training video library.
- Learn how to find & sell hyper-viral, super-popular products with Dropshipping, even if you have a low start-up budget!
- Plus Sarah will teach you different scientifically proven sales psychology techniques to get customers to spend more MONEY!
- Most courses just repackage their YouTube videos into boring, worse powerpoint videos. Not us! Sarah goes on-camera with unique videos that expand on our channel tutorials. E.g. on the channel our SEO tutorial is 34 minutes long. In the club? It’s over 2 hours long!
- Get access to tutorials not available on the Wholesale Ted YouTube channel, such as the step-by-step tutorial to creating video ads.
- Plus of course, learn Sarah’s strategies for getting free traffic & customers from Google using Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- All video lessons have English Captions! We have several members inside who don’t speak English as their first language & they love the videos.
THE REAL SECRET TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM…
Every day, I get the same question over and over again…
“Sarah! I too want to travel around the world & be financially free! How can I do that?” And whenever anyone asks me that, I always give them the same answer…
One, you could win the lottery. Two, you could be born into a wealthy family. Or three? You can dedicate yourself to building a real business. Because unlike a job, a business does not have an income cap: and can be scaled UP & UP!
And y’know, I didn’t come from a wealthy family. And I didn’t want to leave my life in the hands of chance, so guess which I option I took? That’s right, option #3. And y’know what? I can safely say that…
I have absolutely, 100%, no regrets!
A business isn’t a secret money hack. A business is simply when you do 3 things well…
One, you create or find great products/services to sell. Two, you put those products in front of the right customers. And three? You give them an awesome reason to buy!
No tricks. No “secret hacks.”
No matter your industry, that is what business ultimately is. And here is the truth a lot of people won’t tell you: learning these 3 things for most of us is going to require hard work & sacrifices. Everyone’s learning curve is going to be unique to them. Now I’m clearly a little biased, but if you ask me, it’s well worth it! However it’s a journey & while education is helpful, it’s not a replacement for experience learned from taking action.
For years, I have shared my passion for one particular type of industry on the Wholesale Ted YouTube channel: ecommerce. And while my subscribers appreciated it, they also told me they were tired of disorganized YouTube videos, and wanted me to create a beginner-friendly course of curated yet affordable information to help them along their journey of learning these 3 things as they launched their new business.
And so I sat down & thought: what information did I wish I had known before launching my first store? And that’s how The Ecomm Clubhouse was born!
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ON THE INSIDE!
STEP 1: SELECT A NICHE
Follow along with Sarah’s 3-Phase System for choosing a store niche. This system combines data & your personality profile to choose the right niche & type of customer to build your store around! Business is much more fun (and often easier) if you are selling things you like, so that is our focus for this section.
- Introduction & Business Gameplan!
- Phase 1 Of Niche Selection: Research 20 Niche Ideas
- Phase 2 Of Niche Selection: Narrow 20 Ideas Down To 5
- Phase 3 Of Niche Selection: Use Data To Pick Your Winning Niche!
- Choose A Niche-Friendly Store Name.
STEP 2: SOURCE & CHOOSE PRODUCTS TO SELL!
This is the bit that Sarah really wished she’d known about. In the past, to start an online store, you needed to buy products in-advance to resell… and hope people would buy. It was expensive & it was risky. That is why Sarah teaches 2 product sourcing methods to start your new store with that don’t require this: Dropshipping & Print On Demand!
- How to Find Hyper-Viral Products on Aliexpress to Dropship.
- How to Select the Right Aliexpress Supplier.
- How to Research & SPY On Winning Print On Demand Designs.
- How to Get Custom Designs Created With Designers.
- How to Get Instant Designs To Legally Sell Right NOW.
- How to Create FREE Print On Demand Designs.
- How to Price Products To Maximize Profits.
- BONUS, LIMITED-TIME VIDEO: Million-Dollar Print On Demand Secrets & Methods
STEP 3: CREATE A STORE BY YOURSELF
Got a low start-up budget? No worries! In Step 3 you’ll learn the budget-friendly way to set up a beautiful looking online store, even if you have no previous design or programming experience.
- How to Create a Shopify Account.
- Which Theme To Use & How To Install It.
- How to Install Oberlo & Update It’s Settings.
- How to Install the Chrome Extension.
- How to Add Products with Oberlo.
- How to Create a Printify Account.
- How to Create Products with Printify.
- How to Add a Products with Printify to Shopify.
- How to Create a Printful Account.
- How to Create Products with Printful.
- How to Update Product Pages & Use Sales Techniques In Your Product Copy.
- How to Add Collections.
- How to Create an About Us Page.
- How to Create a Refund Policy Page.
- How to Create Legal Pages.
- How to Set Up Payments.
- How to Set Up Checkout.
- How to Add Shipping.
- How to Edit the Confirmation Email.
- How to Create A Logo.
- How to Customize Theme & Homepage.
- How to Add Live Chat.
- How to Add a Favicon.
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Remove Store Password
STEP 4: UPSELLING TO BIG ORDERS
Learn how to use scientifically-proven psychological tactics & marketing to get customers to BUY more and massively increase their Average Order Value (AOV).
- How To Add Smar7 To Upsell Customers To BIG Orders.
- How to Add Trust Icons.
- How to Add Discounted Pricing to Increase The Average Order Value.
- How to Add Spin-A-Wheel App To Trigger The Law Of Reciprocation.
- How to Add After-Sale Coupons To Create Action From Scarcity.
STEP 5: HOW TO GET TRAFFIC & BUYERS TO YOUR STORE
In this step, you’ll learn 2 different Facebook advertising strategies you can utilize in your store never shown on the YouTube channel. Plus, we also understand that not everyone uses paid ads, so inside this step you’ll also learn Sarah’s techniques to get FREE TRAFFIC using Google & SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Introduction To Facebook Ads
- How to Create a Facebook Business Account
- How to Create a Facebook Fanpage
- How to Install the Facebook Pixel
- The Low-Cost Method To Create Lifestyle Images & Videos For Print On Demand Product Ads.
- How to Create a Showcase Facebook Video Ad (With Just A Smartphone!)
- How to Edit a Showcase Video Ad
- How to Create an Example Facebook Video Ad
- How to Create a Low-Budget Facebook Ad Campaign
- How to Create a 3-Creative Facebook Ad Campaign
- How to Scale Facebook Ads
- How To Get FREE SEO Traffic From Google
- How to Find Low Competition Keywords
- How to Optimize Product Pages
- How to Optimize Product Category Pages
- How to Optimize Your Homepage
- How to Optimize Your About Us Page
- How to Add & Optimize Blog Posts
- How to Build Backlinks With Instagram Pages
STEP 6: HOW TO RUN & MANAGE YOUR STORE
YES! Customers are buying your items, woohoo! But… how do they get them?! Never fear, here you’ll learn how to manage orders & ensure customers get their items. Even better: as you’ll discover, once products are selling, it can become a source of semi-passive income because of some apps we installed back in Step 3!
- How to Fulfill Orders with Oberlo
- How to Fulfill Orders with Printify.
- The Daily Store Management & Growth Plan!
- BONUS, LIMITED-TIME VIDEO: How To Scale By Hiring Virtual Assistants
About the Author
Sarah Chrisp is a successful New Zealand businesswoman who specializes in e-commerce and passive income. Her claim to fame is print on demand and dropshipping, which she does through Shopify.
Sarah Chrisp earns money online with her membership service Ecomm Clubhouse, her Shopify shop, Youtube ad income, and affiliate marketing. We have no comment on Ecomm Clubhouse since we did not buy it.
She maintains a rather quiet existence, giving just a limited amount of information about herself online through her website and YouTube channel, Wholesale Ted. She is the face of Wholesale Ted, a tremendously successful brand with more than 850K followers.
Each video garners hundreds of thousands to millions of views, establishing Sarah Chrisp as an online superstar while teaching her audience about economic success strategies. Additionally, she has established herself as a trustworthy source of knowledge as a Shopify-approved instructor and an official Shopify partner.
More courses from the same author: Sarah Chrisp
Salepage: Ecomm Clubhouse – Sarah Chrisp