Module 1: Planning Your Digital Course Launch
- The first module helps you get more organized and intentional about how you plan the different phases of the course creation and launch process.
- You get access to a planning worksheet, which gives you a framework to make the key initial decisions.
- The module encourages you to choose dates for the different phases in the process, including course creation, promotion, live webinar launch as well as the course launch period.
- Plus, you also get access to a course framework model which helps you plan the steps and processes for creating and launching your course.
Module 2: Validating Your Course Idea
- Knowing who your ideal customers are and what they are looking for can genuinely make or break the success of your online course. At the same time, most creators don’t know how to approach this step in a systematic fashion.
- This module gives you a step-by-step process packed with specific action items and practical exercises to help you become completely confident of your course idea.
- So you get access to proven frameworks that help you define your ideal customer, your core offering, and decide the type of course you want to create.
- Plus, you get highly specific tactics on how to collect feedback from your target audience on social media and what questions you need to ask them.
Module 3: The Art of Outlining Your Course
- In Amy Porterfield’s own words, her secret sauce for creating online course programs has been her ability to really focus on a complete outline before getting started.
- In this module, Amy takes you through her process for converting ideas in your head into a structured outline. You’ll learn how to turn your expertise into actionable advice and practical exercises.
- Plus you get insights on where to add supporting content and exercises, how much content to include in your course, how to price your course, and choosing a name for your course, etc.
- And you can be sure that course takes its own advice seriously here, as this module also comes packed with additional worksheets and supporting guides.
Module 4: Recording Your Course Content
- Over the years, I have often seen course creators going down a rabbit hole and waste months while recording their course content. They choose a wrong recording strategy and fail to see the effort the entire process might take ahead of time.
- Amy distills her years of experience of recording online courses in this module to help you avoid these mistakes.
- So, you learn about the type of recording strategy that is likely to work best for you. Plus, you get advice on what kind of equipment and software you should choose, how to use these tools, along with tips for recording videos.
- The module even throws in customizable templates for creating training decks for webinars and training presentations.
- And last but not least, this course module gives you strategies for teaching in a way that delivers results and sticks with your students.
Module 5: Creating Your Profitable Webinar Presentation
- With this module, the course moves to the next phase, where you learn how to launch your course through webinars.
- What you get with this module is nothing less than an exact blueprint that covers every single aspect of creating a profitable webinar.
- To begin with, you learn the exact sales funnel you could use to generate sales through a live webinar, plus you learn how to craft an irresistible marketing pitch for your course.
- You also get access to in-depth training and tips for creating a compelling webinar, including its technical set up.
- Plus, you get several additional resources like a walk-through of the exact webinar that Amy uses for her courses, and a downloadable success tracker to track your webinar results, etc.
- The module even enlists the help of Ry Schwartz, an ace copywriter who teaches you how to write the copy for your course sales page.
Module 6: The Webinar Fill-Up Framework
- If the previous module dealt with how to create a webinar, this module helps you learn how to have potential customers lining up to watch your webinar.
- The module teaches you how to create a high converting webinar registration page. Plus, you learn how to create a persuasive email sequence, and set up a sales funnel for inviting potential customers to your webinar.
- However, the most compelling element of this module is that it takes you through several different ways in which you can generate leads for your webinar.
- So you learn how to use social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to generate leads for your webinar. A training by Facebook ads expert, Rick Mulready which focuses on using FB Live to generate traffic for your webinar is also part of this module.
- That being said, marketing and building an audience is not the core focus of this course. And Amy Porterfield even recommends that you should ideally have a small email list ready before joining the program.
Module 7: How to Increase Webinar Sales
- This module is where you learn how to take your webinar sales strategy to the next level by focusing on webinar replay views.
- Most of your prospective customers are not going to progress with the webinar the very instant they sign up. It will need a nudge or two before you can convert them, and this module will show you the exact steps to achieve precisely that.
- The module will help you craft the perfect post-webinar emails, which in turn should help boost your webinar replay views and course sales. Plus, you’ll learn how to set up the actual post-webinar sales funnel, including the webinar replay page.
- Additionally, the module will also cover customer onboarding email sequence to help ease your customers into the course material.
Module 8: Live Webinar Success Secrets
- In the final module, you are taken through the steps that will help you deliver a compelling live webinar.
- A significant ingredient of success for a live webinar is going to be your ability to deliver a webinar that sticks with your audience and encourages them to engage with you.
- So you get access to a live webinar checklist that helps you ensure that everything goes smoothly during the live event. Plus, you learn how to leverage your VA’s time during the live webinar to make it even easier.
- Finally, you will learn how to approach the Q&A session in your webinar to build engagement and generate additional sales.
- Tech Library
- Building an online course will require you to handle several technical, and most course creators are likely to need additional help to figure these out.
- The Tech Library will come to your aid when it comes to all the techy stuff. The library comes packed with comprehensive tutorials for almost every technical task you can encounter while building a course.
- The tutorials cover all kind of technical tasks ranging from simple ones like uploading PDF files to your Amazon S3 account, to more complex ones like learning how to use a screencasting software like Camtasia.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Amy.
I teach business owners, educators and entrepreneurs the profitable action steps for building a highly engaged email list, creating online training courses, and using online marketing strategies to sell with ease.
More courses from the same author: Amy Porterfield
Salepage: Digital Course Academy – Amy Porterfield