Dave Kaminski – Storytelling for Internet Marketers
This is my newest (and most requested) course. And it’s designed to do one thing; teach you how to craft stories that will sell your products on the Internet.
Not how to write a blockbuster movie, an award-winning novel or a Broadway play…but how to create and use stories on web sites, in emails and videos to sell more of your products. And at higher prices.
It’s also designed with the average person in mind. That means you don’t need to be someone who is creative, a talented writer or a natural storyteller. You just need to be able to listen. If you can do that, I’ll lay out the rest for you, step by step.
Everything is taught using plain English and is easy to understand and follow. There are no complex theories on developing characters or story arc’s (that’s Hollywood stuff that doesn’t work online), and instead I simply walk you through the steps of crafting a story that will produce more sales for your product, service or business…on the Internet.
Here What You’ll Get:
- Storytelling For Internet Marketers Is Broken Into Five Main Parts
- Getting Your Head On Straight About Storytelling
- Once you complete this section, you’ll have the confidence and know-how to take any product or service and begin crafting stories to sell them. And you’ll know more about storytelling than 99% of marketers on the Internet.
- Storytelling For Sales Pages
- Once you complete this section, you’ll have all the pieces in place to create powerful stories that will sell any product or service. Stories that will grab a visitor’s attention, make your products more desirable and generate more sales.
- Storytelling For Email
- Once you complete this section, your email marketing will be forever changed. Through storytelling in email, you’ll get more of everything…more emails opened and read, more links clicked and more sales.
- Storytelling For Video
- I’m going to show you how to create stories for any video, whether it’s going on YouTube, your blog or a sales page. Stories that will grab the viewer’s attention, keep the viewer’s attention and funnel them towards the sale.
- Storytelling For Content
- Once you complete this section of the course, generating “natural traffic” (the kind of traffic you don’t have to pay for) will never be a problem for you again.
More courses from the same author: Dave Kaminski