Chris Do – Social Media Marketing
Here’s What’s Included:
- Learn the best practices to grow a strong social presence online.A rare opportunity to watch Chris speak in front of a live audience and learn how to tell your brand’s story through social media.
- Understand content strategyKnow what and when to post to generate results and attract leads to your social profile.
- Promote without promotingForget big advertising budgets. Post content that organically grows your presence online.
- Grow your businessLeads turn into clients, and those clients provide more jobs for you. Use social media to your utmost advantage.
- 60-Minute video lecture
- Know what to post
- Use social media to get clients
- Map user journeys
- Social media checklist
About the Author
Chris Do is an Emmy award-winning director, designer, founder and CEO of Blind Inc and The Futur. Mr. Do has served on the board and is an advisor for organizations including: Society to Promote Japanese Animation, AIGA/LA, Emmys Motion & Title Design Peer Group, Otis Board of Governors, Saleshood, Santa Monica College and Woodbury University.
More courses from the same author: Chris Do
Salepage: Chris Do – Social Media Marketing