Cash Through Clarity Information
I’ve been in this business for a long time, and it grieves me to see all the money people spend on the strategic side of marketing (what I call “the doing”): learning techniques, processes and steps—only to be permanently stalled when they can’t answer the big questions: “Who am I marketing to and why would they want to work with me versus a competitor?” Once this occurs, these wonderful people lose their ability to move forward. All their investments begin collecting dust while the guilt of making those purchases eats away at their self-confidence.
I don’t want this to happen to you!
And that’s exactly why I created the Cash Through Clarity™ Training Program.
Throughout this training, I share the same methods with you that have worked for hundreds of my private clients over the last four years.
I teach you to laser-focus your marketing, so it finally works for you!
Here’s what you’ll get in Cash Through Clarity
Module 1 – Claim ’Em
Tune Your Marketing To Your Ideal Client’s Frequency, So They Hear You & They Buy!
- Differentiate between Target Market, Niche, and Ideal Client—get this and you’ll be streets ahead of your competition!
- Discover how to uncover and claim your Ideal Client so you really know who you are targeting. (No more settling for less than your Ideal!)
- Build your Ideal Client Profile so you can tune into their frequency, use the words they want to hear, and know where to find them.
Module 2 – Attract ’Em
Master This Marketing SuperPower & Attract Your Ideal Clients Like Magic!
Discover how to “get inside the head” of your Ideal Client, use their words, and inspire sign-ups.
Create headlines that attract your Ideal Client by applying Headline Questions of Attraction.
Create a quiz or assessment you can use on your business card, website and even when you’re networking—this is a marketing Super Power as good as being able to read minds!
Walk away with THE juicy words for ALL these marketing pieces:
- Juicy websites
- Effective Juicy 30-Sec/Elevator Pitch
- Cool Opt-In Quiz/Assessment
- Powerful Headlines
- Catchy Talk Titles & Program Names
- Business Card (Make it a keeper!)
- Juicy Benefits
- Juicy Brochure/flyer words
- Bullets for sales page
- Posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Words for all sales conversations
Module 3 – Help ’Em
Confidently Express How You Help ‘Em So You Charge What You’re Worth!
- Distinguish your product or service for your Ideal Client Group.
- Determine the perfect Juicy Benefits that will attract your Ideal Clients.
- Discover the antidote to “I can’t afford to work with you”. (It’s easier than you think)
- Build your confidence and conviction in the value of what you are offering. (Without this, you’ll never be able to persuade your Ideal Clients to invest with you.)
- Find the courage and confidence to charge what you’re worth (and more). No more discounting your fees — you’ll be able to start charging what you want AND your ideal clients will be happy to pay it!
- Get “full of yourself” so people believe you can create the outcome for them!
Module 4 – Find ’Em
Easily Find Your Ideal Clients & Get The Maximum Impact With The Least Amount Of Effort
- Locate where your Ideal Clients are hanging out. (Imagine—no more wondering where they are, you’ll KNOW exactly where to find them!)
- Strategize how you will show up there, in their hangout, and in such a way they won’t be able to resist working with you!
- Find your Marketing Strategy Sweet Spot™ and maximize your efforts creating more free time. (After all, that is why you started your business in the first place!)
- Discover your marketing “fun zone” (Yes marketing CAN be fun—let me show you how!)
- Create your own unique Marketing Plan that focuses on your Ideal Client and your personal strengths and preferences. (You wouldn’t squeeze into someone else’s shoes… and now you won’t have to try to squeeze into anyone else’s marketing plan!)
About Lisa Cherney & Lisa Sasevich
I’m Lisa Cherney, the Juicy Marketing Expert and Founder of Conscious Marketing. Over the years, I have worked with iconic brands like AT&T, Nissan and Lipton at top advertising agencies. I have also personally worked with 1000s of new and experienced business owners from at least 30 different industries. Kym Yancey, President of eWomenNetwork called her, “One of the most brilliant marketers I know!” Robert Allen, author of multiple New York Times bestsellers including The One-Minute Millionaire says, “Listen to everything Lisa Cherney says about marketing!”
I’m known for my ability to cut through the hype and get to the heart of what my clients uniquely bring to the table. But my greatest accomplishment is having the courage to laser-focus my marketing (which means saying “no” to non-ideal clients) and tripling my income in 2009 while taking off Fridays and Mondays to be a mom. In 2010 Marketing Clarity was my top priority and I doubled her income again to over a half million dollars. And in 2012 I crossed the 7-Figure mark…still working part-time!
Lisa Sasevich “The Queen of Sales Conversion” teaches experts who are making a difference how to get their message out and enjoy massive results, without being salesy. Recognized sales expert by Success Magazine, Lisa delivers high-impact sales- closing strategies for turbo-charging entrepreneurs and small business owners to great profits. According to best-selling author Brian Tracy, “Lisa Sasevich is one of the greatest discoveries in America today!” Kym and Sandra Yancey of e-Women Network say that, “Without question she is brilliant at teaching others how to leverage their unique gifts and qualities and convert them into a financial windfall.
She is one authentic, heart-centered expert that delivers in spades!” Robert Allen, author of multiple New York Times Best-Sellers says, “She added a zero to my income today just by watching her. Lisa Sasevich. Watch that name and whatever you do, be part of what she’s doing. You’re going to love it.” After 25 years of winning Top Sales Awards and training senior executives at companies like Pfizer and Hewlett-Packard, she left corporate America and put her skills to the test as an entrepreneur. And in just a few short years, Lisa created a multi-million dollar home-based business with two toddlers in tow.