Brand Strategy Guide Information
Go beyond logo design and become a brand strategist. Learn how to build brands the strategic way.
- You’re buying downloadable PDF with video tutorials.
- InDesign file of worksheets included (use your logo).
- Buy once, get FREE updates for life!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Here’s what you’ll get in Brand Strategy Guide
Do clients force their ideas onto you?
- Stop wasting time hoping that your clients will “get it”.
- Make more money and be able to charge for thinking.
- Avoid revisions later on, engage the client & nail it at first.
- Gain prestige and get recognized by clients as a true expert.
- Stop feeling guilty about not knowing how to sell the idea.
- Rest easy knowing you’re equipped with a proven framework.
How it works
Align your client on the same vision.
- Run a discovery workshop.
- Design relevant concepts.
- Get client’s approval fast.
Why do I need the Strategy Guide?
When you onboard a new client and jump straight into design, you often find yourself in endless rounds of revisions and loss of control in your process.
- Turn yourself into a brand strategist.
- Attract better clients with bigger budget.
- Feel safe and strong about your process.
For anyone working on branding projects.
- Graphic Designers
- Studio Owners
- Brand Strategists
- Creative Directors
- Web Designers
Who is Brand Strategy Guide course for?
- Startups wanting to build a brand from scratch.
- Businesses that reposition or rebrand themselves.
- Companies looking to redefine & redesign their identity.
About Arek Dvornechuck
Hello, my name is Arek Dvornechuck, I’m a graphic designer and the founder of Ebaqdesign™ which is my design studio based in New York City.
I went from working at top branding agencies to launching my own studio. Now I share my frameworks to help you succeed as a branding expert.
Ebaqdesign (https://ebaqdesign.com) is an branding agency based in New York and headed by Arek Dvornechuck. Available for freelance or full time opportunities. Specializing in identity/brand development for start-ups and established businesses.
More courses from the same author: Arek Dvornechuck
Salepage: Brand Strategy Guide – Arek Dvornechuck