Brad Campbell & Dan Klein – Job Killing $7000 Local Marketing Seo Course
I may earn a commission from any purchases made as a result of content displayed anywhere on this blog post.
I’ve been asked multiple times for a review of the Job Killing program by Dan Klein and Brad Campbell. Is it just a scam? Or is it a legit way to build a business?
Some good questions that I hope to address, especially for the skeptics. There are certainly plenty of these ‘make money online’ opportunities floating around.
There are other peculiar names such as Secure the Bag and Awesome Sidehustle. This is really showcasing the Job Killing system of local lead generation for offline business owners.
Thoughts on Dan Klein
- Genuinely a good guy. He’s been running his program for almost 6 years now with thousands of students.
- Now he’s not as professional as some others out there. That isn’t an attack.
- Dan has been serving the biz op crowd for which there’s plenty of misfits. Most reading will find this to be a great community.
- There’s a good quote going around: “Those in suits work for those in tracksuits….” and very true.
- Found the best click-baitey photo for the skeptics. ?
- NOT a representation of Job Killing.
- I haven’t had any dealings with Brad Campbell. Sounds like a good guy.
- Look – I wouldn’t trust comments about online internet trolls. Nor would I trust WA Affiliates. Those guys are taught to rubbish other programs which are not cool.
- Ippei and Shiv are good guys too. We’re competitors. Always trying to outrank each other on keywords and chase each other’s tail. I think it’s all in good spirit.
- Now, let’s put Dan’s casual approach aside and look at the program itself.
- The Job Killing System review
- Local lead generation works. I should know – I already have 1 lead generation site. I know most of the content inside the program already. Only took me 8 years to work it out on my own… ?
- But does the Job Killing system work? Yep. For sure. The real question is, are you prepared to work? That’s a much better question to ask.
- There are countless success stories from students. You can get emails daily with such evidence. I love seeing the updates because we know this works.
- If you’re waiting for the right time to join, then that was yesterday. The 2nd best time is today. Make 2020 your year to finally get your online business going.
- Going through the modules of the Job Killing course
- Job Killing and local lead generation works in Australia. It works in New Zealand. Heck it works in most western countries too. Is there competition? Yep, a little.
- But there are lazy people everywhere who will happily wait it out on the sidelines.
- There’s also plenty of business owner who are being called daily for internet marketing and SEO services. Expect some business owners to scream down your ear.
- But you’re not starting there. You’ll just want to start with offering them some free leads, direct from the sites that you own and control. Lead with value first.
- Dan Klein has built this system after being successful in local lead generation himself. Sure, it was easier back then, but I can generally get an affiliate site to rank within months.
- Local lead generation is faster since competition is more scarce, even for a smaller country like Australia. That’s why I like this model much more than affiliate marketing.
- There’s some good shit in this system. It’s a full education on how to build your own lead generation business. You can stop there, or learn the full suite of creating your own digital marketing agency. Think social media, email campaign management, PPC ads and more.
- Making money online is incredibly lonely. I’m often talking to myself and genuinely sometimes miss the comradery of a normal job. This, even as an introvert. I’d guess that extroverts would hate this laptop lifestyle.
- So the community spirit of Job Killing is a real winning element.
- You can also resell the same information as an affiliate, if you choose to. Or simply scale your lead generation business to dozens of sites. I know someone in Australia with 75 of these bad boys. That’s some serious work ethic!
- Another good upside is live events. It’s a great chance to meet other students face to face. As I mentioned, this is a lonely journey at its best.
- Those live events are based in the United States. Those in other far away countries such as Australia, New Zealand, England and the United Kingdom considering Job Killing may wish to consider the immense cost and time to travel.
- However, the team are looking to bring Job Killing to London and Australia in 2020. Stay tuned!
- Another big upside towards their lead generation model is the minimal capital required. I love selling on Amazon, but it sure does take a lot of capital. A major downside that Ippei talks about and I have to 100% have to agree.
Fact: Starting a lead generation business is cheaper than jumping on the FBA bandwagon.
That’s coming from a guy who’s passionate about the Amazon business model. Says a lot, doesn’t it?!
- What are the downsides then? Well, it isn’t cheap. The pricing for Job Killing is intentionally not provided to you upfront. I won’t disclose the cost here, but if you think this full system is only a few hundred dollars, then think again.
- Sorry John and Jane Doe, this isn’t a cheap program for cheap people. Because it works!
- I’m an advocate of real education to build a business and often recommend the higher priced courses. You just get a better quality group of people.
- Job Killing is one of those communities where people do get results because people pay up for knowledge. It’s not free watered-down content from YouTube after all.
- While it’s not quite corporate-professional, it’s way more professional than say Wealthy Affiliate. Those members are taught to rubbish all courses to pitch their own system. ?
- So that’s the main issue: The high course price for Job Killing. That’s why you Googled to find a review because you weren’t so sure…am I right?
- The other issue is the work involved. You are going to have to do a lot of work here. Amazon takes a lot less work, but it requires much more capital.
- So it’s a trade-off. If you have more time, then do lead gen.
- If you have more money, Amazon might be more your game.
- For the majority of people out there, it’s gotta be lead gen given the low capital required. Reliable hosting and a good theme is enough to get you started.
- This should be the last course or system you ever buy. It works. Competition is less than affiliate marketing. The capital required is less than Amazon as I mentioned. You can potentially make money faster than any of these two systems.
The truth about the system
- I just don’t like phone calls. It’s not my thing. I enjoy building authoritative sites.
- Remember my mention of being an introvert? Yeah. That’s me. A phone that never rings is my idea of a true freedom business. I have no desire to call local businesses to pitch them.
- But you can make a fortune if you’re good on the phone. Or none at all. This is yet another student-centric education course. They all are as the responsibility is on you to make it through the challenges.
- The other downside is the main focus is on lead generation, as opposed to being a jack of all trades offering a full suite of services. This is actually an upside.
- As Sam Ovens would say: it’s easier to walk 12 steps in 1 direction, instead of 1 step in 12 directions. Focus on one thing and dominate in the marketplace.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers more of a holistic system geared towards affiliate marketing. It doesn’t so much focus on the rank and rent method which, in my opinion, is the most profitable because you’re able to focus.
- All in all, Dan Klein is offering a good system here. Just do 1 thing and do it extremely well. Get those leads for business owners who will pay a premium. Nothing else – just do that 1 thing. Focus and dominate.
- I do feel what Dan Klein is offering with Job Killing is legit. It does work. It’s been working for years and will continue to work. I mean – it’s working for me. All businesses want more leads.
- The training is good. It’s been refined and updated multiple times. Google changes, and so does the training.
- Now there are also upsells (coaching, done for you etc) but the core program can help get you off the ground. You don’t need the upsells, but some people do elect to do so after establishing a few clients. It just saves you a lot of time.
- I do approve of this course. It’s just not for me, but that shouldn’t stop you.
- Ippei and Shiv are owning it with their own lead generation sites that lead to Job Killing. I must applaud their work ethic and backlink profile. So much free organic traffic! Something to definitely aspire to.
- Plus, they still have their own lead generation sites for business owners. Why is this important? Because they’re still in the game every single day and enjoy 5 figure months.
- See – local lead generation isn’t going away tomorrow.
- If they are still in the game, it shows a lot.
- With anything, nothing works unless you do. It’s going to be harder to build a 7 figure business here, but for a full-time income, it probably will be easier than selling on Amazon.
- Provided you take consistent action and want to chit-chat to get clients every week.
- Not for me. I’m already well established and I’ll continue selling on Amazon.
- Since I first wrote this review, I’ve now started my own portfolio of lead gen sites in addition to selling on Amazon. I’m excited for the journey ahead and will update this accordingly.
- Now, one thing is for sure…
- It’s time for you to stop researching. Every minute you spend researching is another minute you’re not spending on implementation.
- Because consistently implementing = real results.
- Their strategy clearly works. It’s worked for many years and will continue to work. We all use Google daily, as you just did to find my blog.
- Job Killing remains as a great opportunity, as one of the numerous opportunities available.
More courses from the same author: Brad Campbell & Dan Klein