Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp
Prospecting Boot Camp: Overcome call reluctance, build meaningful relationships with prospects, and land more meetings with your ideal clients
TABLE OF CONTENTS Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp
- How the boot camp can help you
- What’s included
- Testimonials from past boot campers
- Meet the trainer
- How to get started
- Frequently Asked Questions
Struggling to figure out why prospects aren’t responding to your cold outreach?
For most sales professionals, cold outreach is a big guessing game. You send hundreds of cold emails only to get a few responses. You’re left guessing what worked, what didn’t, and how to make incremental progress. And cold calling…well, that’s a whole other beast. You were never taught how to make a proper cold call that feels good for both you and the prospect. And the advice you get? “Keep dialing!”
- Cold outreach is not a “numbers game”
- Minimizing call reluctance and fear of rejection are learnable skills
- Prospects don’t want another “meeting” or “demo” —they want to be educated
Relate to any of these struggles?
- You have thousands of companies and contacts you could go after, how do you find the best ones?
- Writing cold emails takes too long and your response rates are low
- Building a sequence/cadence is a lot of work and you’re not sure how many touches to have
- You know you should personalize your cold emails, but that whole process takes way too long
- Call reluctance keeps you from picking up the phone, and you hide behind email and LinkedIn messages
- You freeze up when prospects give you objections
What you really want is… Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp
- To know exactly what companies are the perfect-fit for your solution
- To streamline the cold email process and get double digit reply rates
- To build a badass sequence/cadence with the right number of emails, calls, and social touches to make contact
- To know exactly what to look for when personalizing your emails, so you avoid the personalization rabbit hole
- To feel confident picking up the phone and securing meetings from your cold calls
- To feel confident handling any objection your prospect gives you
How the boot camp can help you
Build your confidence and walk away with a battle-tested gameplan for landing consistent meetings
Here’s what you’ll get: Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp
Module 1: Finding the Perfect-Fit Prospect
Learn how to identify the best opportunities, and empathize more with your prospects to have smarter conversations.
- The Five Desires™. Five key psychology principles that drive why prospects take meetings.
- The Perfect-Fit Identifier™. A framework for quickly finding the perfect blend between your ideal client profiles, personas, and what your prospects value.
- The Prospect Path™. A framework for understanding your prospect’s current state so you can talk to their desired and undesired future states. This gives you the language to use in emails and calls.
- Exercises: Define the perfect-fit prospect and your prospect’s language to use for messaging
Module 2: The REPLY Method™
Grab your prospect’s attention using the REPLY Method™ framework.
- The REPLY Method™. A repeatable, prospect-first messaging framework for creating killer cold emails and cold call talk tracks.
- The Personalization Focuser™. A framework for achieving personalization at scale, finding relevant triggers, and hooking your solution to what prospects care most about.
- Subject line formulas. Learn how to achieve 50%+ open rates using unique, creative subject lines.
- Exercises: Create your customized cold email templates and build a personalization system
Module 3: KISS (Keep It Simple Sequencing)™
Build a contact strategy to break through the clutter using a simple sequencing framework.
- Weekly Touch Patterns. How to make email, phone, and LinkedIn work together and know exactly how and when to follow up.
- Activity Planning. How to calculate the exact number of activities each week to remove the mystery of what it takes to hit your targets.
- The Killer Week Blueprint™. Learn how top reps plan and execute their week.
- Exercises: Build and optimize your sequences, and create the killer week
Module 4: Cold Calling – From Reluctant to Confident™
That’s right, a whole week dedicated to cold calling!
- The Call Reluctance Minimizer™. A psychology-based framework for overcoming call reluctance and the fear of being salesy.
- From Reluctant to Confident™. Learn actionable frameworks and tactics for dealing with gatekeepers, calling on executive decision-makers, and leaving effective voicemails.
- The Question Stacking Formula™. A framework for asking questions to get prospects to stop, think, and create a need for meeting with you.
- Exercises: Build your cold call talk track
Module 5: Deflating Objections
Learn how to handle and prevent your toughest prospecting objections.
- The Objection/Rebuttal Infinity Loop™. Throw your old school rebuttals away and learn how to avoid confrontational objection handling tactics.
- The EVO Objection Handling Framework™. Learn the empathize, validate, and offer framework to deflate objections like “not interested” or “don’t have time” (and the rest of your most common objections).
- The Path to Empathy. What empathy is and isn’t. And how to use this skill to disarm prospects.
- Exercise: Come up with responses for your top objections
Module 6: The Outbound Scaling Blueprint™
Learn how to scale and implement everything you’ve learned.
- The Five Rights™. A framework for troubleshooting when things aren’t working and scaling your results.
- The Optimization Sprint Builder™. A framework for building 2-week sprints to continue focus on outbound prospecting skill improvement beyond the boot camp.
- The Accountability Trifecta™. How to create more accountability and peer-based learning to continue increasing results.
- Exercise: Identify your 2-3 keystone habits to take with you beyond the boot camp
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re already dedicating time every week to prospecting
- You’re an AE, SDR, or BDR working in SaaS or tech OR you’re a full-time inside or outside salesperson working in traditional industries selling products and/or services
- You’re a sales leaders with an individual quota or business owner who owns the sales function at your company
- Your company is not a pre-revenue startup and has great product-market fit
- You sell a B2B product or service
- You have access to emails and phone numbers for your prospects
- Your company gives you some freedom around what you say in your cold emails and cold calls
This isn’t a good fit if:
- You have zero experience prospecting
- You’re looking for quick-fix copy/paste templates
- You’re unwilling to dedicate 2-3 hours per week to improve your prospecting
- You’re a business owner and sales isn’t your primary role
Get Blissful Prospecting – Prospecting Boot Camp on Ibusinesscourse