Andrew Warner – Bot Academy
How To Build Profitable Chatbots & Get Paid To Do It
Chatbot campaigns are 4x — 8x more profitable than emails
You can charge $1,000 to $6,000 per bot campaign, plus retainer fees… and even negotiate royalties!
“Holy crap, our click-through rate is 33%+ on these….”
- We couldn’t believe what we were seeing from our first tests with chatbots.
- On our email list of over 125,000 people, we see click-through rates of only 1% to 6% at most.
- Now that we are using Messenger bots, we’re seeing click through rates of 33%+.
- We started teaching this to a few students in a private group, and almost overnight they were getting offers of $2,000+ to build other people chatbots!
- …And bigger chatbot companies can charge even more. Like Assist, which charges $100,000+ to build bots for bigger corporations.
- This is when I knew something had shifted in the marketing landscape….
Introducing Bot Academy
Bot Academy is a 5-week course that will teach you everything you need to know to create a successful marketing campaign with Messenger.
Week 1: How to build your bot
- If you can use MailChimp or Aweber, you have the technical skills to do this
- I’ll show you how to setup your first campaign, add messages, drip it to your audience, and follow up. You’ll be building your bot alongside me.
Week 2: How to write your chatbot script
- One that converts super high, and is designed to sell
- In this module, I’ll show you how to write short-form, persuasive copy…even if you’ve never written sales copy before.
- Plus, you’ll learn a tip we discovered for increasing click rates by 20% and how to create a funnel that leads to a sale.
Week 3: How to get people to opt-in
- And get signups 4x to 8x cheaper/faster
- I’ve seen a lot of people who build great bots…but no one signed up. So then they think bots are a waste of time, when really, they screwed up. You can’t expect someone to come to you and subscribe to your bot (or your client’s bot). You have to promote it. In this module, we’ll show you how.
- You’ll learn how to do one-click subscription, how to automate it, how to incorporate your bot with your other marketing campaigns, and more.
- Plus, we’ve written custom code to that increases bot subscriptions even more. You’ll get lifetime access and clear instructions on how to use this code, exclusively available to Bot Academy students.
Week 4: How to get clients.
- The secret is showing your potential clients just enough so that they understand how bots work and see how it’ll deliver a clear ROI, but not so much that they get overwhelmed. We’ll show you exactly how to do that, along with how to do a demo that closes the sale.
- You’ll also get a template you can use inside Pipedrive, a sales management app, to help you close sales and stay accountable.
Week 5: Advanced Optimization
- We’ll work directly with the group to improve everyone’s bots and give personalized help when needed
- This is where we go deeper into bots. We’ll show you how to add more intelligence to your bot, how to combine different bots, how to mix bot platforms, how to get tracking data, how to collect payment, and more.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Andrew Warner, founder of Mixergy
After graduating from college, I built and sold an online greeting card company that did over $30 million in sales. Then I built Mixergy.com into a top business interview site, where I help entrepreneurs learn from people like Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, & Joe Gebbia (founder of Airbnb).
More courses from the same author: Andrew Warner
Salepage: Andrew Warner – Bot Academy