Amazon Fast-Track 2018 – New update 2019 Information
If you want to be coached on my exact methods for “crushing it” on Amazon, then keep reading to learn about my new Amazon Fast Track Monthly Coaching Club – Limited Opportunity
Here’s what you’ll get in Amazon Fast-Track 2018 – New update 2019
Ranking my products to page one, as fast as possible.
- If you’re on page 3, you might as well be on page 300! Just like ranking a website in Google, if you’re not on page one, you irrelevant. Amazon works the same way.
Getting as many five-star reviews in shortest time possible for my new product.
- When people use Amazon and click on your listing, if the headline and images look appealing, what does everyone do? They scroll right down to read your reviews!
- If you only have a couple reviews, you won’t win their impulse purchase … and … you also won’t “stick” in the rankings.
Finding hot products to sell
- I have a simple goal:
- To make $10,000/mo per product.
- That is a conservative goal, because my experience is that you can make more than this – but that’s my initial target. To hit $100,000/month sales, I need to release 10 good products. I like to keep business “simple.” And to make $100k month, is as simple as that.
- I actually exceeded this target recently, having hit $115k in sales with less than 10 products.
Ben Cummings is a successful ecommerce seller and life-long entrepreneur. Unlike other trainers who only run businesses in their nightmares, Ben is in the trenches each and every day (like you!), slugging it out in the marketplace, and finding success.
Out of demand to find out how Ben was pulling off his unusual successes on the world’s largest ecommerce site, he reluctantly launched his flagship ecommerce coaching called “Fast Track Coaching.”
Out of this underground program, have emerged dozens of seven figure FBA sellers, and thousands of students who now earn excellent full-time livings through private labeling physical products. If you want real-world and no-nonsense advice, from a straight talking ecommerce entrepreneur, then you’ve found your home.
More courses from the same author: Ben Cummings