I am so excited about this…
I want to put you in a position where you are never worried about how you’re gonna find new clients. You’re always going to have opportunities. You can get in front of any type of business. It doesn’t matter if it’s a local business, an exciting and innovative start up, or a global brand. You can meet any type of person – even if they’re a journalist at a national publication, an industry expert you look up to, or the CEO of a gigantic corporation. You will be able to open opportunities for yourself whenever you want – and when you’re able to do that, life gets really exciting.
I never thought I’d give this information away – which I guess is why I’m selling it instead.
Announcing “Always Be Winning”
Subject 1: Your Pitch To The World (2 Modules)
The first part is about crafting your story, your pitch and your offering.
It is not about building a website, growing a social media following or about building an email list. This course will show you how to succeed without needing those!
- Develop an offering that’s compelling and specific
- Find out who your ideal clients are
- Write the perfect story that endears you to your prospects
- Craft a succinct one line pitch that will intrigue your prospects
- Create a LinkedIn profile that gets attention and builds credibility and interest
Subject 2: Find Your Ideal Customers And Start A Conversation With Them (3 Modules)
- Find your ideal clients online and get their contact details.
- How to write compelling copy for your cold approaches through cold email, direct mail and LinkedIn.
- This won’t be a generic, boring approach that gets ignored.
- I’ll show you how to do it the “Charm Offensive” way – an approach that cuts through the noise and gets your target customers to actually respond and want to talk to you
- How to go the extra mile for when you want to get the attention of your dream clients.
- How to manage the whole process so you build opportunities for yourself right now – and in the coming weeks, months and years.
Subject 3: Build Your Influence Online (4 Modules)
That’s the outbound stuff sorted, but you also want leads to come to you.
I’ll show you how to build your influence online using the same cold pitching tactics you use to generate leads.
- Find and invite yourself on podcasts that your clients listen to.
- How to find and convince journalists and other influencers to write about you.
- How to write content on social media that intrigues your audience and builds their interest in you over time.
- How to start a Facebook group around your area of expertise.
Subject 4: Turn Conversations Into Cash (2 Modules)
Lastly, and crucially, I’ll show you how to close deals. You will learn:
- How to impress prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings
- What to research and ask before the call or meeting
- How to open the call or meeting
- What questions to ask
- How to follow up after the call or meeting
- How to create a proposal that stands out
- How to send the perfect email that gives you the best chance of winning.
- How to really pull at all the stops, for when you want to win those dream clients.
More courses from the same author: Jon Buchan
Salepage: Always Be Winning – Jon Buchan