Advanced Content Roadmap Generator Information
This simple-but-mighty spreadsheet takes granular pieces of information about your audience, your objectives and your product – and turns this information into a clear, defined narrative through each stage of your customer’s journey.
All the coding is in-built – so you just need to answer the simple questions, and let the tool work its magic!
The Advanced Content Roadmap Generator will guide you through:
- Detailed persona development;
- Definition of objectives and sub-objectives;
- Creation of content ideas based on the various stages of your customer journey
- Prioritisation of these ideas so you can apply your resources smartly and efficiently
- You’ll come away with a crystal-clear vision of your content – and how it aligns to your business strategy.
Turn chaos to growth in 5 simple steps
- STEP 1: Define the audience: Answer simple questions about your key personas to frame the content you’re about to plan. What do they want, and how can you give it to them?
- STEP 2: Orientate your goals: What do you want your audience(s) to do? Our tool will help you create a simple one-line statement to sum this up.
- STEP 3: Break down your content journey: Using a framework that’s preloaded into the spreadsheet, and based on your previous answers, identify the content touchpoints for each stage of your personas’ journeys. What does your target audience need to know at this stage to progress their journey – and how can you influence this using your content?
- STEP 4: Evaluate your content categories: Left something out? This is your chance to catch it, go back, fine-tune your personas – and let your content help you better understand your audience.
- STEP 5: Organise your content roadmap: Use a preloaded table based on your answers in Steps 1-4 to lay your content out in one place – then use in-built formulas to help you identify the content themes you need to prioritise.
More courses from the same author: Lean Content Academy