AdPreneur Academy Information
AdPreneur Academy is a transformational step-by-step online programme that gives you the lessons, templates, tools, coaching and support to become a successful ad manager, so that you can charge premium prices and grow a business that gives you freedom (without feeling overwhelmed or having to use pushy sales tactics).
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Master your mindset so you can stand out in your niche and position yourself as a Facebook & Instagram Ads expert.
- Practical strategies for niching down, attracting your ideal clients, selling without selling, seamless onboarding, communication and reporting.
- How to use my Beyond The Ads framework to make discovery calls completely non-salesy, to get complete clarity on kick-off calls, and to set up clients’ campaigns for success.
- Step-by-step training for planning, setting up, running and managing your clients campaigns. PLUS lessons on troubleshooting common ad issues.
- Technical up-to-date how-to videos showing you click by click how to use Ads Manager the right way. No more watching outdated videos on YouTube!
- A-Z training for unpacking a client campaign, refining offers, creating magnetic messaging, writing copy that converts, designing scroll-stopping graphics.
Here’s what you’ll get in AdPreneur Academy
MODULE 1: SETTING UP FOR SUCCESS
- Understand the mindset of a 6-figure AdPreneur; if you’ve ever said (or thought) ‘who am I to run ads?’ I’ve got you covered with a mindset-shaping lesson, and establish authority even when you’re just starting out.
- How to attract your first few perfect clients as well as use advanced client attraction strategies as you gain traction and momentum in your ads business.
- Discover your unique skill set and how you can use it to differentiate yourself as an ads manager.
- You’ll learn not only how to price your services, but also create packages that make your proposals stand out and the decision to work with you a no-brainer.
MODULE 2: THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Discover how to stand out by implementing a seamless and professional onboarding experience for clients.
- Find out ways to organise your clients and create a flawless system to manage their documents, assets, invoices, agreement, etc.
- How to enhance client communications, set boundaries, manage expectations and avoid conflict.
- We explore different options for reporting to clients, as well as a downloadable reporting template.
MODULE 3: GETTING RESULTS FOR CLIENTS
- We unpack my Beyond The Ads framework and look at how to achieve amazing results for clients, as well as how to use it in discovery calls, kick-off calls and in campaigns.
- You’ll get access to the launch ads budget calculator, and how to understand metrics and audit results.
- We’ll look at the audience, messaging, writing copy, and designing scroll-stopping ads.
- Find out what different funnels look like, how to design them, create them, set them up, what to look out for, and what you should (and shouldn’t!) be responsible for as an ad manager.
MODULE 4: RUNNING ADS
- We get ‘in the weeds’ of Ads Manager where you’ll ensure your client has ‘good’ account housekeeping, and what they need to do to become iOS compliant.
- Learn about pixels, events, audiences, retargeting, lookalikes and targeting research and options.
- You’ll discover the ‘right’ way to set up campaigns, as well as some little tricks and hacks that you probably never knew existed in Ads Manager!
- We also get technical in terms of best practices for testing ads, optimising (killing the ones that aren’t working) and scaling the ads that are working.
- We explore policy, why it’s important, and the main factors you (as an ads manager) need to always keep in mind when creating your ads to ensure they don’t get rejected.
MODULE 5: GROWING YOUR ADS BUSINESS
- Explore how to actually scale your business and what that even looks like for you.
- There’s a masterclass on growing a team, how to find team members, hiring them, onboarding them and delegating tasks.
- We look at whether an agency model is right for you, and opportunities to connect, collaborate and mastermind with other ad managers as you continue on your journey of AdPreneurship.
- On completion of the training, you’ll have the option to register in the AdPreneur directory to be matched with potential leads and other project opportunities. (A recent graduate has landed her biggest contract ever as a result of the directory!)
Facebook & Instagram Ads Expert, Ads Coach, Tech Geek, and Wife & Mum!
“With over 15 years’ experience in digital marketing and as a Facebook® and Instagram® Ads specialist, nothing lights me up more than seeing my clients and students achieving the results they deserve. Facebook® ads are what I’ve built my business on, and now I’m sharing the knowledge, expertise and experience to help other budding ads managers become successful AdPreneurs, growing wildly successful businesses, and impacting millions of people around the world.”
More courses from the same author: Jess Brookes
Salepage: AdPreneur Academy – Jess Brookes