Adam Clark – Irresistible Podcasting
A Step by Step Guide to Launching and Growing a Podcast that Can’t Be Ignored
What You’ll Learn – Adam Clark – Irresistible Podcasting
In this 11-module video course, we’ll go step-by-step through the various stages of creation, growth, gear, and, of course, monetization.
Module 1: Define Your Goal
- What’s the #1 goal you want to achieve? Whether you just want to experiment or you want to make a living as a podcaster, defining your goal and knowing the “why” for your show is where it all starts and the most important ingredient for launching a successful podcast.
Module 2: Define Your Audience
- Unless you’re Kevin Costner, launching and hoping for the best is a terrible strategy and one that will seriously cost you. Knowing exactly who you’re serving and what they need will help you know what to do when you’re faced with all sorts of forks in the road. And believe me, there will be forks. Lots of them.
Module 3: Create Engaging and Effective Content
- How do you make “must-listen” content for your audience? What if you run out of things to talk about? What if other people are already doing what you want to do? The answer is content strategy. It’s not as hard as it sounds. Developing a plan for what you’ll talk about is the key to never running out of topics and the magic that will keep your listeners coming back for every episode.
Module 4: Craft an Irresistible Brand
- Your brand is your lifeblood. It’s far more than a logo and a pretty website. It’s sensory. It’s the aftertaste of listening to your show. It’s what your listeners feel every time they interact with you. You get one chance to make a great first impression and you don’t want to waste it.
Module 5: Setup A Home Studio
- We’ll dive into all sorts of cool gear and setups. Gear matters, but you don’t have to break the bank to make something great. Setting up an awesome home studio isn’t as hard (or expensive) as you think. And it’s also a lot of fun.
Module 6: Audio Production Crash Course
- Great audio quality is simply the price of entry in the podcasting world. Regardless of your content, poor quality audio will cost you listeners. The good news is that great audio quality comes down to a few basic principles that anyone can learn.
Module 7: Manage, Host and Syndicate Your Show
- Files, MP3s, hosting, bandwidth, RSS feeds. It can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be and it’s a lot easier than it seems once you nail down a process.
Module 8: Build A Website That Builds Your Audience
- Your website is your home. It’s the primary place you’ll grow your audience, build your email list and encourage people to subscribe to your podcast. And it’s one of the best ways to stand out from the crowd and make a great first impression.
Module 9: Launch
- Your launch doesn’t start when you publish your first episode. It starts long before that. In this module, we’ll dig into lots of strategies that will help you promote and build buzz around your show before you launch. I’ll even show you how to make iTunes do promotion for you.
Module 10: Grow Your Audience
- No one dreams of launching to crickets. It’s OK to admit you want a popular podcast. Module 10 is all about uncovering some simple steps that will not only get your show in front of a lot of people, but the right people.
Module 11: Make Money From Your Podcast
- Podcasting is a great way to build your brand and make money. In this bonus module, we’ll cover the top seven ways you can make money with your podcast, even without a massive audience.
More courses from the same author: Adam Clark
Salepage: Adam Clark – Irresistible Podcasting