30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel
Here’s How We’ll Grow Your Channel Together…
[Days 1 & 2] Setting Yourself Up For Success And Clarifying Your Value Proposition
- First, I’ll give you a complete overview of the program and explain exactly how to get the most out of it.
- Then we’ll dive right in using my “3 Step Drill Down” technique to help you pick your niche (or make sure you’re in the right one)…
- And create clarity around your message so new viewers instantly know they’re in the right place and excited to subscribe.
We’ll also cover things like:
- What a Value Proposition is and why you need one – And how top brands like Disney and top creators use this concept to build a stronger connection with their customers – So you can do the same with your audience!
- How to separate your channel from everyone else, even in highly competitive niches – And get new viewers thinking, “Wow, this channel is exactly for me!”
- Why VP + TA is the ultimate formula for YouTube Success – And how to use it to dramatically increase the number of viewers that turn into subscribers.
- And how to become a trusted authority in your niche, even if you’ve never recorded a video before.
[Days 3 – 9] Building A Highly Subscribable Channel For New Subscribers
- Did you know that nearly 40% of first time subscribers come from your channel’s homepage?
- Which is why, after clarifying your value proposition, next I’ll help you setup your channel to be as “sticky” as possible for new subscribers.
- You’ll learn how to design your header, what playlists you need on the homepage, and even how to optimize for mobile viewers!
We’ll also cover:
- The importance of your channel icon (It shows up in more places than any other asset on your channel) and what it should be so more people watch your videos.
- My “Second Chance Trailer” strategy to captivate first time viewers and create an immediate emotional connection with them (Leading to a more engaged audience).
- One video that you should NEVER monetize with ads – No matter how many views it gets!
- A sneaky trick to add an extra subscribe button to every video – while subconsciously etching your brand in your viewers minds.
- And the exact number of videos to put in each playlist to maximize user watch time (This is critical if you want to show up on people’s YouTube homepages!)
[Days 10 – 12] Crafting Headlines And Thumbnails That Get More Clicks And Views
- Gone are the days of keyword research and just sitting around hoping your next video goes viral…
- Instead I’ll help you harness one of the most powerful “metrics” inside YouTube, your CTR (click-through rate) so you get more people clicking on your videos and having them become more discoverable.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to create highly engaging video thumbnails that increase Click Through Rate and trigger the algorithm to show your videos to more people.
- 15 Plug-and-Play High CTR Headline formulas you can use for your videos – Without being “clickbaity” or sacrificing your artistic integrity!
- And how to uncover hidden growth opportunities in your analytics and duplicate what’s working to create more videos that you know your audience will love.
[Days 13 – 16] Crafting Better Videos That Shoot Up The Ranks On YouTube
- Having a high click through rate is important, but if someone clicks on your video and it isn’t engaging or it’s misleading, the viewer leaves and all that hard work is wasted.
- So next I’ll show you how to make your videos more engaging, create a great first impression, and trigger all those great metrics inside YouTube to get your video popping up in more people’s suggested videos.
You’ll also learn things like:
- How to consistently create content you’re proud of and know with confidence your fans (as well as first time viewers) will find it entertaining and valuable.
- The ideal length for videos to get maximum views AND ad revenue without boring viewers.
- Scripting and storytelling secrets that get your audience hanging on your every word – And even more excited about future videos!
- And why every video you put out needs to have a specific end goal – and how it leads to significantly higher watch time (YouTube loves this).
[Days 17 – 25] Turning Viewers Into Highly Engaged Subscribers Who Like, Comment, And Share Every Video You Put Out
- And then, once you know how to create more engaging videos, it’s time to turn those viewers into highly engaged, loyal subscribers!
- Many of these concepts are taken from our high end Video Labs Program which costs upwards of $2,000 to join.
- But we’re holding nothing back in this training, and I’ll show you exactly what you need to build a highly addictive, personality driven channel.
You’ll learn things like:
- Simple techniques to let your personality shine through (even if you’re just starting out) which gets people addicted to your content and begging for more.
- Why trolls and haters are actually a good thing – And how they can actually help your channel grow!
- Answering the question: Do I need a branded intro video? (The answer is – It depends – I’ll show you why, and what to include in it).
- Why subscriber number doesn’t actually matter – And what you should be focused on instead if you want a thriving community around your channel.
- And how to use YouTube to drive more traffic to your website – even if you haven’t created the site yet – so you can sell your own products and services.
[Days 26 – 30] Jump-Starting Your Channel Without Relying On “The Algorithm”
- Then in the final section, now that your channel is completely optimized for YouTube, it’s time to jump-start your growth (or ramp it up if you’re already growing) by leveraging platforms outside of YouTube.
You’ll learn things like:
- How to reach out to other creators in your niche, and setup up collaborations and speaking engagements with them (Without coming across needy or weird!)
- My favorite way to use trending news topics to pop up in people’s suggested videos more often (This one is great for new channels!)
- How to use YouTube LIVE Streams to dramatically increase your channel’s engagement – Leading to more subscribers and new viewers
- The best way to leverage Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to push more people to your content – With case studies showing you word for word how to do it
- And all sorts of bonus “Wrap Up” videos covering everything from: Default upload settings, to InVideo Branding, to Channel Keywords and much, much more!
Get 30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel on Ibusinesscourse
Salepage: 30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel