Your privacy and the protection of your personal data has always been and will be very important to us. Although iBusinessCourse can be used without any indication of personal data, processing of personal data may be necessary if the data subject wishes to access specific business services through webpage. our web. In processing this data, we want to clearly explain to you how and why we collect, store, share and use personal data, and outline our controls and options. Choose with which you can prepare when and how you want to share your personal data.
As the controller, iBusinessCourse has taken a number of technical and organizational measures to ensure the most comprehensive protection of the personal data processed through this website. However, in theory, Internet-based data transmission may have security limitations. Security is not guaranteed at all. For this reason, each data subject is free to transfer personal data to iBusinessCourse by alternative means, e.g., by phone, by mail, etc.
2) About This Policy
a) This policy sets forth the necessary details regarding your personal relationship with iBusinessCourse. This policy applies to all iBusinessCourse services. The terms governing your use of iBusinessCourse are defined in our Terms and Conditions.
b) Your rights:
Under new European Union law, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), certain individuals are granted certain rights over their personal data. When submitting your personal data to us, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of the personal data we process about you and to request access to that data;
- Right to Correction – the right to ask us to amend or update your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erase – the right to request deletion of your personal data;
- The right to limit processing – the right to request that we stop processing some or all of your personal data temporarily or permanently;
- Data portability rights – the right to request your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal data for use in a party’s services other;
c) How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you visit our website – we collect certain personal data to help enhance data security, data security and ensure an optimal level of security for the data we process .
- When you sign up for iBusinessCourse – we collect certain personal data in order for you to use iBusinessCourse, such as your email address, date of birth, name and payment information.
- The personal data collected allows us to provide additional features/functions to you – when you subscribe to additional content from iBusinessCourse, such as our nightly newsletter or promotional materials marketing, or through the Website as an iBusinessCourse customer contacting the service or participating in blog comments. We collect certain personal information about you. You will always have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
3) How to report a violation?
If you own exclusive rights under copyright law, or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner, and you believe that the use or provision of the Copyrighted Work through iBusinessCourse in an infringing manner, please submit iBusinessCourse the following information to a DMCA designated agent:
- Identify the copyrighted works claimed to be infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notice, a complete list or representation of such works.
- Contact information for the person providing the notice, such as address, phone number, and e-mail address, if applicable.
- A statement that the person providing the notice in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law. (Please note that under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly misrepresents infringing material may be subject to legal liability.)
- State that the information in the notice is accurate and declare, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is alleged to have been infringed.
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to represent the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
To submit your notice, send it to the designated DMCA agent iBusinessCourse.
If the iBusinessCourse-designated DMCA agent receives the appropriate notice, or if iBusinessCourse authenticates that it believes that material available through iBusinessCourse may be infringing on copyright, it may not allow access to the potentially infringing material. violation as soon as possible. Will delete or disable. iBusinessCourse will immediately notify a member or user who provided Content through iBusinessCourse that Content has been removed or access to such Content has been disabled. DMCA Agent Contact: [email protected]
Are you the legal copyright owner or an authorized copyright agent?
You can access this tool by simply emailing the DMCA team: [email protected] and referring to the subject as “About the Copyright Owner System”, the more data you provide. to prove that you can confirm that you are a legitimate DMCA registered agent or copyright owner.
As soon as we receive your email, we need a few hours to review your details and you will receive a follow-up email with the details we need to add and the terms you need to accept.
4) Store and delete data
- We only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide iBusinessCourse to you and for legitimate and necessary business purposes, such as maintaining iBusinessCourse performance, making decisions data-driven business on new features and services, Comply with our legal obligations. and resolve disputes. We keep some of your personal data as long as you are a user of iBusinessCourse.
- If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it cannot identify you, unless we are permitted or required by law to retain certain personal data. Certain factors include the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue with your account, such as an unpaid credit in your account or an unresolved complaint or dispute, we will retain the personal data needed. necessary until the matter is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain personal data for legal, tax, audit and accounting obligations, we will retain personal data for the period required by applicable law.
- When necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
6) Keep your personal data safe
- We are committed to protecting users’ personal data. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data.
- However, please note that no system is completely secure. We have implemented various policies, including pseudonymous, encryption, access and retention policies, to protect against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data. in our system.
- Password protect your user accounts, so we encourage you to use a strong and unique password, restrict access to your computer and browser, and log out after using iBusinessCourse .
- iBusinessCourse is not intended for children under 18 years of age. However, in some countries, strict age restrictions may apply according to local law. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 or below the applicable age limit (“Age Restriction”). If you are underage, please do not use iBusinessCourse and do not provide any personal data to us.
- If we become aware that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete that personal data. Because of this, we may have to delete that child’s course account.
When we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with key notices where appropriate, e.g. by displaying a key message in iBusinessCourse or by email you. We may notify you in advance.
Therefore, make sure that you read any such information carefully.