What if you could close a $5,000 client in the next 30 days?
Even if you don’t have any skills or experience!
Quite a bold claim it is, isn’t it?
Well, it’s not just possible, it’s been done multiple times by my students too
Here are 3 basic facts you should know before you do anything with this information:
- Every business has 3 fundamental pillars:
- You don’t need VC funding or a crazy startup idea to make 100s of thousands of dollars online
- Normal consumers pay $50-$100 for products. Businesses will pay you $2,000-$10,000 every month to help them with either of the 3 pillars: traffic, conversion, or product
Now that we have the basics clear
Just imagine if you could learn a skill that enables these businesses to skyrocket their traffic or conversion (hint: these 2 are the most well-paid)
That’s exactly what’s going to happen when you get Ads Agency Accelerator
With this 30 day checklist, you are going to get your first client within the next 30 days!
If you do everything I say, and still don’t get your first client, you get your money back!
I (Donvesh) have partnered up with Mark, who is accused of generating over $35,000,000 for his clients
And if you struggle with the zeroes like me, that’s 35 MILLION DOLLARS.
What’s in the course?
Here’s what you’ll learn from Donvesh (me)
- The top 3 niches you should target. (Just choose one of the three & you’re golden)
- How much to charge (the exact fixed retainers, % for performance-based deals, how to pitch)
- How to use bundling & unbundling (huge companies like Coursera, Airbnb, skillshare & Quora used to get huge) & how you can use this in your own offers & packages
- How to close deals without a money-back guarantee for 3x the average price
- How to send cold emails & follow-ups that don’t annoy your prospects and get you a call with them
- How to conduct sales calls, send invoices & contracts so you can get paid asap after you close a deal
Now this is just the first half which is gonna help you get your first Facebook ads client within 30 days
next, Mark will show you how he has generated $35M for his clients and how you can copy his strategy and get good results for your clients
before I move forward, a quick lesson on a tangent:
The best marketing is through social proof. And the real social proof will come from you getting the results you promised to your clients
So even if you get clients, but don’t get results for them, you’re literally a scammer
and to prevent that from happening, we have Mark
- Onboarding your clients, getting their creative assets, getting access to their ads manager & auditing their account
- How you can do research while onboarding your clients, getting their brand, positioning & campaign angles & running a test ad based on your findings
The TCR framework Mark learned from his mentor will help you test ads in the most optimal way possible
- How to create a launch strategy with a live demo
- Launching your first ad campaign
- Testing, optimizing, and scaling your ads
To get clients, you need 3 things:
- A hungry market
- An irresistible offer
- The right expertise and sales skills
In Ads Agency Accelerator, I’ll give you 3 specific niches you can target. Just choose one and go with it.
Next, you’ll get an irresistible offer with exactly how much to charge, whether a retainer or performance-based, the hybrid pricing model, guarantees & finally how to bundle deals to get paid the maximum while doing the minimum work (hint; skillshare & Airbnb use this trick too)
And finally, Mark who’s one of the most qualified people to teach facebook ads (he has managed over $10,000,000 in ad spend and generated over 35….you get the point)
Who this is for:
- You are a beginner & have 0 clients right now
- You don’t have a skill and have 0 experience in the make money online space
- You are looking for a long term sustainable cash flow source
Who this is not for:
- If you are making over $5k/month and looking to scale, this is not for you
- If you are looking for a hidden secret that will suddenly make you $100,000, this is not for you
- If you don’t have atleast 2 hours per day to work on a new business that will turn in a 6 figure business within 12 months, this is not for you